She gets shot.

Today was a normal day until you got a call.

Flashback.

You're at the stadium training for the upcoming football (british football cos I'm british) when you're teammate walks over.

"Your phone is going off." She says.

You run to the side and see it's Lauren.

"Hey baby." You say.

"Y/n Y/ln?"

"Who is this, what have you done to Lauren and why do you have her phone?"

"I'm a doctor at (your closest hospital) and Lauren has been taken into surgery. I have her phone to call her energency contact which happens to be you." He says.

"What happened to her?"

"She was shot."

That does it, you become and instant mess.

"I-I'm o-on m-my wa-way."

The call ends. Your teammate, Jade Thirlwall, notices you crying and runs over.

"Hey. Y/n/n, what's wrong?"

"L-Lauren got sh-shot."

When you arrive at the hospital, you have to take your shoes off because you didnt have any time to change before you, Jade, Perrie, Jesy and LeighAnne ran to the hospital. So you're all in your kits.

"Lauren Jauregui?" Jade asks.

"She's in surgery. You have to wait."

5 hours. 5 hours has passed and you're still waiting for Lauren to come out of surgery. You called Lauren's mom and dad when you sat down. Jesy and LeighAnne had to go but Perrie and Jade stays. Jade fell asleep on Perrie's shoulder and Perrie fell asleep on your shoulder. You stayed awake.

"Family of Lauren Jauregui?"

You, Clara and Mike shoot up. Perrie and Jade shoot up when they jolt awake.

"She's in bed asleep but you're welcome to wait for her. Room 115." The doctor says.

Clara, Mike and You rush down the hall to her room. When you get there, she's asleep. You and Lauren's parents pull a chair next to her bed while Jade and Perrie sit behind you. Clara, Mike, Jade and Perrie ended up having to leave. Clara requested you call her or Mike when Lauren wakes up. When they leave, you take her hand into yours and fall asleep.

You jolt awake when Lauren jolts awake.

"Baby?"

Lauren turns to you. You pull her into a hug.

"Thank god you're okay."

"What happened?" Lauren asks.

"You got shot." You says.

"LAUREN!"

You and Lauren turn your heads to see Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani come running into the room.

"Hey guys." Lauren says.

"What happened, who did it, how deep a hole?" Dinah asks.

Lauren giggles but groans realising her side hurts.

"Do you want me to wait outside?" You ask.

"You. Are staying." Dinah says.

You nod.

"How far away is your soccer stadium from here?" Ally asks.

"Pretty far. Like an hours drive. Why?"

"You travelled an hour to wait 5 hours?" Lauren asks.

"You got shot babes." You say.

Lauren smiles and places a kiss on your lips. When Lauren gets home a few days later, you become very fussy over her. Like an overprotective mom when her child get a cut on their leg.

"Babyyyy!!!!" Lauren shouts.

You run into the room and see her with her arms wide open.

"Cuddles?" You ask.

She smiles widely and nods. You climb into bed and allow her to cuddle up to you. Her heads rests on your chest and her arms go around your waist. You put your arms around her head and down to her shoulder before placing a kiss on her lips. Lauren falls asleep a few minutes later with a smile.

"Night baby." You whisper, place a kiss on her lips and close your eyes.

Hey! Sorry ab the long ass wait for this chapter. I had troubles figuring out wtf to write when this came to mine. Hope you enioyed it. Byeeeee