Photograph

Lauren is sat in a room with about 8 other people right now. She's texting her friend raving about one girl there who, in her words, is 'the hottest bitch shes ever seen'. So, her friend has told her to take a picture and send it to her.

Lauren looks up to see if you, the person she's raving about to Dinah, is looking. When she sees you're not, she turns to camera and takes a picture. However, issue. The flash was on. Your head lifts and you look at Lauren. She panics and looks away. You frown but look back down at your phone.

She sends the picture to Dinah with the message saying "risked my entire life for this picture -.- the flash was on."

She gets an air dropped message and looks at it. It's a selfie of you with a weird filter from snapchat.

The writing reads "careful with the flash love. You're pretty ;)"

Lauren goes red and looks up to see you looking at her. She bites her lip and you wink at her. Because she's bright red, she hides her face in her hoodie making you smile. When it's just you and Lauren left in the room, you look up and smile.

"So, what would Lauren Jauregui be doin takin pictures of me?" You ask.

Lauren looks at you, still bright red.

"Not that I'm complaining. I love your music and would literally take any chance to meet you." You say.

She puts away her phone and smiles.

"I took a picture of you cos i was texting my friend and...... nevermind." She says, realising she has to out herself.

"Oh c'mon. You're in here alone with me and I'm not bothered at all. I've had about 15 pictures taken of me recently." You say.

"You have?" Lauren asks.

You nod.

"People are never not taking pictures of me at this point. A lot of people in college like me." You say.

"You're in college? How old are you?"

"Yep and I'm 20." You say.

"You dont look 20. Maybe 23. 24 at the latest." Lauren says.

"I dont get that a lot. I usually get 'oh you look like you're 14'." You say.

Lauren laughs.

"Y/n next please."

You stand up and go into the room. When you're done, you stay back and wait for Lauren. Lauren walks out five minutes later and jumps when she sees you stood beside the door which makes you laugh. You and Lauren leave and start walking together. Which results in you convincing Lauren to let you meet Dinah.

Which she does. You and Lauren walk into hers and Dinah's apartment together.

"Dinah!" Lauren yells.

Dinah pokes her head around the door and smiles.

"Hey Lauren." Dinah says.

"Hey Dinah. Y/n this is Dinah. Dinah..... this is Y/n." Lauren says.

A slight smirk rises to Dinah's face.

"Lauren's been raving over you for the past 2 hours. I'm guessing you saw her take the picture." Dinah says.

Lauren goes red and hides her face in her hoodie. You smile and nods.

"The flash was on. It kinda scared me." You say.

"This is why you check if your flash is on before tryna 'discreetly' take a photo of someone." Dinah says.

You nod.

"Yep. That seems like it would be a smart choice." You say.

"So you guys just casually taking the piss out of me?" Lauren asks.

"Maybe." Dinah says.

You laugh a little when Lauren glares at Dinah. You all decide on just chilling. You get to know Dinah and Lauren while Lauren and Dinah get to know you.

You all decide on a movie. While watching it Lauren, who's sat on the same sofa as you, grabs your hand gently. You feel a surge of something go through your body. Dopamine maybe. You glance down out of the corner of your eye and see Lauren's hand. You smile a little.

"Oh shit. Ima be late. I gotta go Laur. Ima be late to meeting Mani." Dinah says.

"See ya Finah." Lauren says.

Dinah bolts it out of the front door.

"Y'know honestly she's worse than anyone I've ever met for her memory." Lauren says.

You laugh. You and Lauren spend a few hours hanging out before you have to leave. While you're putting your number in her phone, she's staring at your lips. You look up and she quickly averts her gaze. You pass her phone back and kinda stand for a minute.

"See you later. You're quite fun to hang with." You say.

She smiles.

"You're fun to hang with too." Lauren says.

You smile. You place a soft kiss on her cheek before leaving. Lauren goes bright red and shuts her apartment door. Dinah walks in 3 minutes later.

"Why do you look like you just saw someone get shot?"

"She kissed me. On the cheek." Lauren says.

"Oooooo!!! Get it girl!" Dinah exclaims.

Lauren goes bright red again and looks away to avoid being caught. Definitely going to be a nice friendship 'between' you and Lauren.

Thoughts? Byeee :)