Conversion therapy pt 2

It's been a few hours since you got back from the 'therapy session'. Which is just 40 minutes of being yelled at and told you're going to hell for being queer. You're fishing through this box in the corner of your room.

"You can do it?" Lauren asks.

"Oh yeah. Yeah i can do this." You say.

"Good thank god." Lauren says.

A few hours pass and it's lights out. You wait 25 minutes before doing what you need to. You break the camera with the screwdriver.

"We should have 10 minutes. Grab a bag and run." You say.

You both grab your bags and sneak out of your room together. You spot a guard and signal for her to wait. You sneak past him and wave her over to you. She sneaks past him and you both head towards the exit.

"Where are you two going?"

You both freeze.

"What do we do?" Lauren asks.

"Run!"

You both run out of the front with the guards chasing you both.

"Dont split up! Stay together!" You say.

Lauren nods. You both just keep running. You both run into the woods and hide behind a tree together. You both manage to climb up it quietly. You put a hand over her mouth. The guards stand under the tree.

"Where in the fuck did them bitches go?"

"I dont fucking know Richard. Why dont you fucking tell me!"

"How the fuck am i supposed to fucking know? You fucking asshole."

"Fuck off Richard."

The two keep walking. You both wait half an hour before climbing out of the tree and sneaking out into the main streets.

"Okay. We're safe. We made it out." You say.

She hugs you. You hug back and after that, you both lived together in this little apartment. Safe from your families and the hospital. Thank god.

Yeah the ending was rushed. But I'm sweating my ass off rn and i feel like shit so im just tryna get a second part to this one. Hope yall liked it either way. Byeeee :)