Comforting her

You're currently sat on the sofa in your apartment. You're watching sone shit movie on Netflix. As normal. Never anything good on Netflix. While you're chilling, your phone rings. It's your best friend. Lauren. Quite possibly your favourite person on planet earth. You smile and answer the call.

"Hey Laur." You say.

She sniffles.

"Hey Y/n." She says.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"I'm so so low. Y/n i dont think i can handle it anymore." Lauren says.

"I'm on my way to your house right now. I'm gunna stay on the call with you. I'll literally be 5 minutes. 10 at the most." You say.

"Do i bother you Y/n?" Lauren asks, tears spilling down her face.

"Absolutely not. No way in hell. At all. What makes you think that?" You ask.

"I feel like i bother you constantly calling you all the time?" She says, crying.

"No god no Laur. You're my favourite person in the world. Dont ever question how little you bother me." You say, getting into your car.

You put the call on speaker and start driving to Lauren's house. Hearing her sobs through the phone is heartbreaking to you.

You pull up outside Lauren's house and end the call. You open the door and see her just sat on the floor with her knees tucked into her chest. You shut her front door, lock it and sit next to her. You pull her into a hug and she just cries.

"It's okay. You're gunna be okay." You say.

You try your best, as her best friend, to soothe her. You've never ever liked seeing her upset breaks your heart. She deserves nothing but the best in the world.

It shatters your heart into a million pieces when she doesn't get the best and nothing but the best.

You eventually manage to calm her until she's just sniffles but she's clinging onto you for dear life.

"Talk to me Laur. What's going on?" You ask.

She spills everything. Everything that led up to her calling you. She's constantly stuck with the thought of losing you. You're pretty much all she has. Nevermind 'pretty much'. You're literally all she has. She just could not cope if she didn't have you.

"You're never ever gunna lose me Laur. Ever. You're my best friend." You say.

"You promise?" Lauren asks.

"Of course. You're never gunna lose me. I love you. I hope you know that." You say.

She sniffles.

"Thank you. It's nice to hear that. And i love you too." Lauren says.

"How about me and you cuddle on your sofa and just watch Netflix." You say.

"Can we cuddle upstairs? I cant fall asleep on the sofa and I'm kinda tired." Lauren says.

"Yeah of course. C'mon lets go upstairs." You say.

You both lay in her bed and cuddle. She lays cuddled up unto your stomach with her head resting on your chest. Just listening to your heartbeat. It's calm. Smooth. Just beating.

Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom.

You put on a movie on Netflix and you just gently pull your fingers through her hair. She soon falls asleep and you just lay there. Thank god she called because god alone knows what she might've done if she didn't call you.

Thoughts? Byeeeee :)