Lento.

Lauren is sat on her couch scrolling through Twitter about to comment something on Trump when she gets tagged in a video.

Laurenisbae: LaurenJauregui you gotta check this out.

She clicks play on the video.

"Hey. So-um- I'm Yn and-uh- I'm gunna-" You start before getting distractd by something.

"Sorry anyway, I'm gunna do a short cover of my favourite song right now by my favourite singer Lauren Jauregui. The song is called Lento. Some of it is in Spanish, well a majority is in Spanish, but I've practiced this for about 3 days straight now just to get it right. So if i mess up, I'm seriously going to launch myself out a window."

Lauren laughs a little. This causes a weird look from Dinah.

"Shush." Lauren says.

You get some stuff set up and start. Dinah, Normani, Ally and Camila stand behind her and watch the video. You get to the chorus and so far, you haven't messed up.

You look at your phone to see if you're still recording. When you see you are, you smile a little causing a smile to make it's way onto Lauren's face.

When you finish, you go silent for a second.

"That sucked." You whisper.

"LIES!" Dinah shouts.

"I'm now deaf."

"Anyway. If this is up its cos my annoying sisted managed to convince me into it. Bye."

The video ends.

"Okay that was good." Lauren says.

"Dm her." Camila says before taking a bite into her banana.

"Ha no."

"Why not?" Normani asks.

"Cos she might not respond."

"Girl said 'MY FAVOURITE SINGER' and you're here thinking she wont respond?!" Dinah shouts.

You're layed on your bed playing with something. You're supposed to be doing homework but you got distracted. You have ADHD (pls just roll with it) so you get distracted easily.

Your phone pings. A twitter DM.

LaurenJauregui
Hey

"OH MY GOD!!!! CALLIE!!!!"

"I'M TRYING TO STUDY!"

"FUCK STUDYING! LAUREN JAUREGUI DMED ME ON TWITTER!"

She runs into your room at Usain Bolt speed.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Look!"

She looks and screams.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"WHAT DO I DO?!"

"DM HER BACK!" She shouts.

Thatonekid
Omg hi
Sorry im kinda fangirling rn.
Ur literally my favourite singer ever.

"Did she dm back Lo?" Camila asks.

Lauren checks her phone.

"Yeah."

All the girls crowd round her.