Crying.

The girls are on stage. They just finished Bo$$. All going through her head was you. She cant wait to come off stage and see you.

"Okay so what do you guys wanna hear next?" Ally asks.

A member of the stage staff pulls Lauren off stage.

"Hey."

"I know this isnt the best time to hear this but Yn's in the hospital."

"What?"

"Y/n got put in the hospital."

"W-why?"

"She passed out and fell down the stairs."

"Oh my god. Oh my god." Lauren says.

"She's okay though. Dont worry about her. She's awake."

Lauren nods and goes back on stage. She sits next to Camila.

"What did they want?" Camila whispers.

"Y/n's in the hospital." Lauren says.

"What?" Camila asks, sounding completely surprised.

Lauren nods. During the song, Lauren breaks. She cries her eyes out and the girls stand around her. You two arent dating but she does have a big crush on you. Which is why she's so effected by the news.

"I think we should take a 5 minute break." Dinah says.

The girls walk Lauren off stage and sit her down. She just cries.

"Lauren, talk to us, what's goin on?"

"Y/n's in the hospital." Camila says.

"What? What happened?" Ally asks.

After the show, Lauren goes straight to the hospital.

"How can i help?"

"I'm looking for Y/n Y/l/n."

"Any relation?"

"I'm her... girlfriend."

"Lauren Jauregui?"

"Yeah."

"Room 15b."

Lauren nods and walks up to your room. She knocks on it.

"Yeah?"

Lauren walks in. You look up at her and smile.

"Hii!" You say.

Lauren smiles.

"Sorry i didn't come sooner. Just finished the show."

"It's okay. I didn't think you knew." You say.

"Yeah a member of stage staff pulled me off stage and told me. It scared the shit out of me. So this-"

Lauren punches you arm, pretty hard.

"-is for scaring me."

"Aw. Did i scare you."

"Yeah! A lot!"

You laugh a little. Lauren sits next to you and smiles.

"I think i like you, you know." You say.

"What?" Lauren asks.

"I think i like you. Like a lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah because whenever I'm around you my heart explodes with butterflies and then when you get jealous, then there's you being cute. It's just a whole lot of stuff really." You admit.

"How long have you liked me for?" Lauren asks.

"Few years. When you had that interview with Little Mix, i was with them." You say.

Lauren remembers that day like it was yesterday. It was a pretty good day to be honest. A smile comes across her face.

"That was a good day." Lauren says.

You smile in agreement.

"Okay so, i completely understand that you probably dont feel the same way cos it's a pretty tough decision to make but, I'm all ears when you're ready. Thats not me being mean when i say that. It was genuine but, like i said, i dont mind waiting to be honest. You're literally the only person in the past like 3 years who's actually caught my eyes so." You say.

"Really?"

You nod.

"In all honesty, when i found out you were in the hospital, i broke down midway through a song." Lauren says.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah. Because i thought something really really bad happened to you." She says.

"You should know by now, i always survive this shit. Nothing could hurt me. Seriously absolutely nothing." You say.

Lauren smiles.

"How about, when you're allowed out of here, i take you on a date of some kind. Just me and you?" She suggests.

You smile.

"I like that idea." You say.

Sorry for that wait guys. I've been clueless on ideas. I got this idea from a song of all things. Dont forget to send requests. Here, my message board or my dms. Either way, when you get an idea, send it my way! Anyway. Byee :)