The night and morning after

Your besties took you to a night club and abandoned you. So now, you're talking to a very very pretty girl called Lauren. She's invited you to her house which you agree. Since you're noth extremely drunk, you get a taxi. When at her house, you both go in and sit on the sofa.

During the time you're talking, you notice her eyes glance down at your lips. So, to save the cliche bulshit in highschool movies, you kiss her. She kisses back. While you kiss, she straddles you and puts her hands on your face. You put yours around her waist to keep her from falling. You move the kiss away from her mouth down her neck. She gets an erruption of butterflies in her stomach.

"The bed's.... more comfy..... than the.... sofa Y/n." She breathes out.

You continue doing what you're doing but sit forward a little. She wraps her legs around your waist and you stand up. Eventually you get upstairs. You get into her room, shut the door and pin her to it. She lets out a soft moan. You finally find her soft spot and start to tease it.

You move away from the door and to her bed. She drops her legs and you move the kiss back up to her mouth. You pull back and pull off her t-shirt.

She lays down on her bed and you hover above her.

"Do you want this? Before i do it."

She nods. You kiss her. She kisses back. She moves her hands under your t-shirt and rests them against your stomach. Then your phone starts to ring. You pull it out your pocket, decline the call and put it on silent. You put it on her bedside unit and go back to doing what you were doing.

She starts pulling on your t-shirt and you pull back. You pull it off and she sits back a little. You get on her bed and hover above her again.
___________

The next morning, Lauren waked up layed on her front basically starfishing. She sits up and her head begins throbbing. She looks around and you've disappeared. She frowns. She sees a glass of water and an aspirin. Thinking she put it there herself, she takes it and gets out of bed. She grabs her phone and checks the time.

8am.

She goes downstairs and goes into the kitchen. The puts the glass in the sink and turns to the left. She jumps seeing you stood by the hob. Cooking breakfast.

"Jesus christ." She says.

You turn to her and smile.

"Morning. Hungry? I'm making pancakes." You say.

"I thought you'd gone home." She says.

"I'm not the person who sleeps with someone and then runs off. Besides, i put a glass of water and an aspirin on your bedside unit." You say.

"Yeah i saw that. I thought I'd done that." She says.

"Nope. We came here and went straight upstairs." You say, flipping over one of the pancakes.

"Oh.... yeah i remember.."

She goes a little red. A good 5 hours pass and you're both sat watching TV. Well you are, Lauren's just staring at you.

"Okay what's on your mind?" You ask.

"Nothing." Lauren says.

"You sure?"

She nods. You nod. When you have to go home, you give her your number and social media's to talk to her on. Safe to say, she will be contacting you quite frequently.

Thoughts? This was headed somewhere completely different i'm not joking. Byeeee :)