You surprise her on tour.

Lauren called you last night crying her eyes out. She missed you way too much. Her tour has been on for about 5 months and those 5 months have gone excruciatingly slow for you both. You miss her so so much. So when she was crying because of the stress, you booked a ticket (after you reassured her that you two would see each other again soon).

So now, you're on a plane on your way to surprise her. When you get to her room, you hide. You hear the door burst open and slam shut not long after you get there. Lauren sits down on the couch and cries. You run out.

"Hey. Hey babe." You say.

"Not now Y/n...... Y/N?!"

You smile. She pulls you into a tight hug. You obviously hug back. She starts crying into your shoulder.

"Hey. It's okay baby. I'm here now. I'll make you feel better." You say.

You pull back and wipe away her tears. You smile.

"I would say much better but your makeup is fucked so..." You say and she lets out a tiny laugh.

You both share a kiss before you wipe off her makeup. You two get comfy on the couch and watch a movie together.

"Hang on. How are you here?" Lauren asks.

"After we facetimed last night, i booked a ticket and i aint going back until the end of your tour." You say.

Lauren smiles and places a kiss on your lips. You end up falling asleep about 30 minutes into the film. Lauren reaches for the blanket to cover you both with and whispers 'sleep tight princess' before falling asleep next to you.