She's ill

You get home from work and see Lauren's car in the driveway. You get out of your car, grab your stuff and lock it. You go into your house and shut and lock the door. You put your stuff and go upstairs. First place you go is yours and Lauren's shared bedroom. You see her passed out asleep in bed cuddling a pillow wearing your favourite hoodie.

Which just makes you smile at how cute it is. When she's like this, she's ill. So, you go downstairs and get her some paracetamol because she'll 100% have just come home and gone to bed. You also get her some water to go with it. And a little snacky snack cos she probably didn't eat either.

You go back upstairs and wake her. Which takes a while. Understandable.

"Babygirl." You whisper.

She whines.

"I know. It sucks. I got you some stuff though." You whisper.

She rolls over onto her stomach but her head faces you and she opens her eyes. You smile.

"Hey baby." You whisper, to avoid worsening the headache you know she has. Wheneve she gets ill, she gets a horrible headache.

She goes to sit up but you push her back down.

"Just lay on your back but arch a little." You whisper.

She nods and does as you say. You pass her the paracetamol and then the water. Which she swallows. She takes another sip of water and puts the glass down on the bedside unit.

"I got you a lil snacky snack cos you might be hungry." You say.

She lays back down.

"You dont have to eat it now, but it's there if you happen to get hungry." You say.

You place a soft kiss on her lips and stand up. Just as you get to the door, Lauren very softly calls for you.

"Baby." She says.

You turn to her.

"Can you stay with me?" She asks.

You smile and get on the bed next to her. She snuggles herself into your side. You put an arm over her shoulder and slowly pull your fingers through her hair.

"I love you." Lauren says.

"I love you too babygirl." You say.

She slowly drifts off to sleep but you stay with her. Just in case anything happens.

Thoughts? Tbh, you got one where you're ill like last year and yall gettin one where she's ill so it's evens now. Byee :)