Princess

Y/g/n= Your gamertag name.

Lauren is a princess. A literal princess. Her father, Mike Jauregui, is the king. Him and Clara, the queen and his wife, are planning on finding a handsome young man for Lauren. Lauren doesn't want that. Over the past few months, she's had her eyes on a normal 16 year old girl. She doesn't have the guts to walk up to her and talk to her.

Lauren decides to tell her mom and dad about her having eyes for the girl. They're both surprisingly accepting about it. Considering they think this girl is some rich kid. She isn't. She's just a normal kid. Which is what Lauren isn't looking forward to telling them.

Y/n is sat playing on her xbox when a message from an xbox gametag pops up.

Lauser: hey

Y/g/n: hey. Who is this?

Lauser: I'm Lauren.

Y/g/n: pretty name. How'd you find my gamertag?

Lauser: i know a few people. That sounds bad but it's not. I swear.

Y/g/n: it's cool. I have a lot of people i dont know on here. I dont mind adding a new one :)

Lauser: i felt that to be honest.

Y/g/n: so. You got a last name Lauren?

Lauser: yeah but if i tell you, you're probably not gunna talk to me like ever again.

Y/g/n: is it that bad? I mean, it cant really be that bad. My best friends last name is Jovackson.

Lauser: yeah but this is a different type of bad.

Y/g/n: i wont judge. I dont do that.

Lauser: is it cool if i keep it quiet for a bit?

Y/g/n: if thats what you wanna do, i wont push you.

Lauser: you are literally the best person in the world.

Y/g/n: cos i dont push people. You can tell me your last name when you feel comfortable.

Lauser: thank you.

Y/g/n: its no problem.

Skip forward a few months to normal messages.

Babygirl: you planning on tellin me that last name any time soon?

Lauza: soon. Dont worry. Can you meet up today?

Babygirl: i think so. Lemme just double check really quickly.
Babygirl: yeah I'm free. What time?

Lauza: 12 sound good?

Babygirl: 12's perfect.

Lauza: see you at 12 then :)

Babygirl: see you at 12 :)

Lauren places down her phone and pulls out the most normal outfit she has which, luckily, is blue jeans and a black t-shirt. She grabs her normal leather jacket and goes downstairs.

"Where you headed off to Mija?"

Lauren turns and sees her dad stood behind her.

"I'm going out to meet Y/n at 12." Lauren says.

"Y/n happen to be Y/n Y/l/n?" He asks.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You didn't tell us that she isnt some form of rich Mija." Mike says.

"Thats cos i want a normal friend for once. Not built around money papa. No offense to you or mama but i just want a normal best friend who isnt just friends with me cos I'm the kings daughter. And no, she doesnt know yet. I keep telling her I'll tell her my last name soon." Lauren says.

"Why haven't you told her?" Mike asks.

"Again. I want a normal friend. If she doesnt know my last name, then she wont know I'm the fucking princess will she papa?" Lauren asks.

"Mija! That language is unacceptable." Mike says.

"Oh well." Lauren says.

She grabs her phone, puts on her shoes and heads out. You put on your shoes and head off to the park. When you get there, you get a perfectly good view of the Jauregui castle. Honestly, if you bad one wish it would be to meet Lauren Jauregui. You haven't met this Lauren before so it's a surprise.

You're leaned up against a fence when...

"Y/n?"

You turn and see Lauren.

"Lauren Jauregui? What are you doing down here? I woulda expected you to be relaxing in your big ass bedroom." You say.

"I'm the Lauren you've been talking to."

Oof. Even though you guys actually knew this its still funny. I keep leaving these on cliffhangers for some reason. See yall in the next parts. Byeeee