'Sorry bout it babe' with a gif

You're in an interview with the girls, Dinah, Normani, Ally, Camila and Lauren. There's a mini joking fall out between you and Dinah and Normani. Norminah are saying one thing that you disagree with. Lauren happens to agree with the girls.

"Lauren back me up here." You say.

"I'm with them two on this one." Lauren says.

You gasp.

"My own girlfriend is siding against me!"

"Sorry bout it babe." Lauren says.

"That's just the way it is." Normani says.

Lauren looks at you like this.

"So so rude." You say.

There soon comes another mini disagreement joke between you and the interviewer.

"Yeah I'm with you on this one babe." Lauren says.

"Oh so now you're on my side?!" You exclaim.

The girls and the interviewer laughs. She smiles and does this.

 She smiles and does this

"So so mean." You say.

"You love me." Lauren says.

"Yeah and?" You say.

The girls laugh.

"Babe that's literally what she's getting at." Dinah says.

"You did not just babe my girlfriend." Lauren says.

"Babe, you 'babe' the girls all the time." You say.

"Oooo Lauren being called out big time." Camila says.

"Girl." Lauren says.

You laugh. The interviewer moves on to ask you some questions now. Lauren sits and looks at you while you answer the questions. As do the girls.

She looks away for a second to the camera and laughs at what you say. Like this.

The girls laugh at you too

"You have a pretty funny sense of humour." The interviewer says.

You laugh a little.

"Yeah i have been told that before." You say.

After the interview, you all go back to the bus and sit on the big sofa. Lauren sits next to you with her head on your shoulder. You have an arm around her shoulder.

She sits up and gives you a quick kiss.

"Not in front of my meatballs!" Dinah says.

The girls all laugh. As do you. After a while, you and Lauren decide to go cuddle in a bunk. Lauren lays cuddled up into you with her head on your shoulder. You scroll through Instagram and Lauren lays watching.

"Whoa that's cool." You say.

"Wow yeah that is really cool." She says.

You spend an hour on Instagram before going to TikTok. While on TikTok, you and Lauren see all the Y/s/n shippers living their best lives posting edits.

You both soon fall asleep in the bunk just laying together in each others arms.

Thoughts? I am on a train in York as we speak. I'm ill, dying, dead and burried. Hope you're all doing good. Byee :)