Daughters best friends mom

You're in the garage doing pull ups. The door opens and your 13 year old adopted daughter walks in.

"Mama?"

You look at her and drop. You pull an earphone out and smile.

"Hungry?"

"A little bit. But i was wanting to ask if my best friend could come over." Cami asks.

"Uh..... yeah just depends on when and how long she's staying." You say.

You grab the bottle of water and drink it.

"I mean whenever is okay." Cami says.

"Okay. Well, i would have to meet her and her parents first. Just so i know if they're okay." You say.

Cami nods.

"When are your friend and her parents free to meet up?" You ask.

"They're always free." Cami says.

"Okay. That sounds good. How about, i pick you both up from school..... Thursday night after school and your friend can come here for tea. Then i take her back home." You say.

Cami smiles. She hugs you.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you donkey." You say.

She gags.

"Yeah I'm a little bit sweaty. I'll go shower and then we can get a takeaway." You say.

Cami smiles.

"I'll take that as a yes. I'll be about 10 minutes."

Cami nods. You go shower. When you get out, you dry your hair and then your phone rings.

Unknown caller.

"Yello."

"Um... hi. I'm-uh- Lillie's mom."

"I-uh-I dont know a Lillie. You must have the wrong number."

"Oh hang on. Cami's my daughters best friend."

"Ohhh. Okay. Hi. I'm Y/n."

"I'm Lauren. Lillie was mentioning something about going to Cami's house on Thursday after school."

"Yeah i was gunna ask Cami to ask her friend to ask you if it was okay." You say.

"Yeah that would be okay." Lauren says.

"I'll drop her off home at around 7pm. If that's alright." You say.

"Yeah that's actually perfect."

"Okay. I gotta go but I'll see you later.... Lauren."

"See you later." Lauren says.

The call ends and you change. You go downstairs. You catch your daughter watching an 18.

(An 18 for you American readers is an R rated movie from what I'm aware of)

"Excuse me young lady."

She screams and jumps. She turns to you and smiles.

"Hii." Cami exaggerates.

"What did i say about 18's?"

"Not to watch them." Cami says.

"Exactly. How far into the movie are you?" You ask.

"About 15 minutes." Cami says.

"You into it?"

She nods.

"Then you might as well keep it on. But dont do this again. Oh and Lillie's mom rang and Thursday is cool." You say.

Cami smiles. You both decide on Chinese. Later that night, you're in bed on a dating app.

Cos you're literally more single than the last pringle in the can.

*like meeeeee!!!*

You come across a very very very beautiful woman. She's called Lauren Jauregui.

You swipe right and it matches you both. You both message.

LJ:
Hey :)

Y/n:
Hey :)

You two talk and decide on a date on Friday night. Neither of you can date on Thursday due to the fact that your kids are busy with stuff.

On Thursday, after school, you pick the girls up and take them home.

"Okay. So, what do you two wanna do?"

"Cami tells me you have a gym in your garage." Lillie says.

"That i do." You say.

You all watch about 3 movies. In between that, you get Pizza. From domino's.

At around 7pm, you, Lillie and Cami get in your car. You take Lillie home. She asks you to walk her to her apartment. Cami stays in the car.

When you get to the apartment, you knock. The door opens and Lauren stands there. You two recognize each other.

"Uh- thanks for bringing Lillie home okay. Lillie go upstairs for a minute." Lauren says, not once breaking eye contact with you.

Lillie goes inside and Lauren steps outside.

"It- i- hi." Lauren says.

You smile.

"You're alot prettier in real life. I wont lie." You say.

Lauren goes red.

"Are we still down for tomorrow?" You ask.

"Yes. Yes it is." Lauren says.

You smile.

"I've gotta go before my daughter gets nabbed but I'll see you tomorrow." You say.

Lauren smiles and nods. You run off outside. When in the car, you drive home.

"Tonight was really fun mama. Thank you." Cami says.

"No problem. Go on. Up to bed." You say.

Mkay one more part.