Lost in thoughts (with a gif!!)

Lauren is sat in an interview with Dinah, Ally, Normani and Camila. They're discussing the album 7/27 and the upcoming tour. Lauren is sat on the top of the sofa technically next to Normani. The girls are talking with the interviewer.

Lauren is lost in her thoughts. All she can think about is you. Her ex girlfriend who she broke up with. She's trying to look as if she's listening but it isn't really working out for her. Nobody is noticing but it's going to happen.

 Nobody is noticing but it's going to happen

You've plagued her mind lately. She knows you're still not over her. You know she's still not over you.

It rough.

All she's thinking about is crawling into bed next to you and cuddling all night. Or being looked after by you after a stressful day with recording. All the things she misses. She doesn't know why she did it. She couldn't explain it even if she tried.

"Laur."

She snaps into reality and looks at Normani.

"Are you okay? You're staring into thin air." Normani says.

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah I'm good. Sorry i kind of zoned a bit." Lauren says.

"Typical Lauren behaviour." Camila says, covering for her.

She looks at Normani, Ally and Dinah who very quickly catch on and all nod.

"Oh yeah 100%. She'll be in the midst of a genuinely interesting conversation and give it 5 seconds and she's zoned." Ally says.

Lauren smiles. She appreciates the quick thinking of the girls to quickly go along with all of it.

"Yeah god honestly i do it all the time." Lauren says.

The girls laugh and so does the interviewer. After the painstakingly long interview, the girls go back to the tour bus.

"What's going on Laur?" Dinah asks.

"She's all i can think about. She's completely taken over my brain." Lauren says.

She sits down on the sofa and sighs. The girls sit down next to her and sandwich hug her. Which always makes her smile. Without fail.

A few days pass and the girls are layed in their respective bunks. Well all aside from Dinah.

Lauren's POV

While I'm layed in bed just lookong through mine and Y/n's old messages, i hear a tapping on the wall next to my bunk. I hum.

"Any room for two?"

I immediately open the curtain and see Y/n.

"Y-Y/n? What-what're you doing here?" I ask.

"Well someone messaged me saying that you weren't doing to well and to please come talk to you. Since they asked so nicely i figured it was only fair." Y/n says.

I look at Dinah who's smiling at me.

"Do you wanna... sit in here or do you wanna... i dunno do something else?" I ask.

"Well, you're upset. I can see it behind the complete surprise. And everytime you were upset, we used to cuddle and you'd tell me what's making you upset." Y/n says.

To cuddle Y/n again. That would be amazing. I nod and shuffle back. Y/n gets in the bunk.

"Right, Laur, me and the girls are gunna go to this interview thing." Dinah says.

"Wait do you want me to-"

"No we'll cover for you. You need this so stay here." Ally says.

And they leave. Y/n closes the curtain and we lay down. I cuddle up into her side and she wraps an arm around me.

"So, what's gone on then? What's making you so down?" Y/n asks.

"I miss you. So much. You've been on my mind like the plague for the past few weeks." I say.

Y/n nods.

"I cant lie to you, I've been thinking about you a lot. Like a lot a lot. Probably way to much. I watched the interview from the other day. Where you were just completely out of it. And i was going to text you but i figured after we'd broken up maybe you didn't wanna talk to me." Y/n says.

"But i broke up with you. You didn't break up with me." I say.

"Yeah i know i just figured... y'know." Y/n says.

"Do you think we could be friends again?" I ask.

"Yeah of course. In all fairness i should've kept more in contact. It was just getting over it and then it'd been too long for it to be normal." Y/n says.

I stay quiet.

"Y/n I'm sorry." I say.

"It's okay. You ever hear the quote 'the cruellest thing the universe can do is send you the right person at the wrong time'?" Y/n asks.

I nod.

"Well, if anything, it could be the right time this time." Y/n says.

I hope so.

After a year of building up our friendship, we start dating again. And this time, we stayed together. And we're getting married in a few months now. It's been almost 3 years since then by the way.

All happy in the end.

Got some inspiration back for this bitches. I got some red tinted sunglasses and i look fucking dope in them. Bye :)