Hospitalized.

You got beaten up pretty bad today. You finished up getting your head smashed through a car window and being left alone in an alleyway.

While Lauren is in the studio working on her new song, you're being rushed to hospital. Half way through her day, her phone rings.

"Hey babe." Lauren says.

"Lauren Jauregui?" A man says.

"Who are you and what have you done to Y/n?" Lauren asks.

"I havent done anything to her. I'm a doctor. She's been sent to hospital after getting beat up and left in an alleyway today." The doctor explains.

"Say no more. I'm on my way." Lauren says.

While Lauren is in the car, you're layed unconscious in a hospital bed. Alone.

When Lauren arrives, she finds out what room you're in and practically sprints there. When she gets to the room, she gasps at what she sees. You have a broken leg and a broken arm.

"My babygirl." Lauren whispers.

She sits next to you in a chair and waits until you wake up. A few days pass and you havent woken up yet. It's worrying her. You wake up a few hours before Lauren arrives.

"Fuck." You groan.

A nurse walks in.

"Y/n! You're awake. How are you?" She asks.

You dont answer.

She taps your shoulder.

"Hi." You smile.

The nurse frowns.

"I'll be back in a minute lovely." She says.

You nod. You look around the room and see a card.

Dear Y/n

I cant wait for you to wake up babe. I'm so sorry i wasnt there for you when this happened and i most likely wont be there when you wake up because I'll be in the studio but i love you and i promise you, I'll come visit you when I'm done.

Love Lauren xxxxxxxx

"Lauren?" You say.

"Yeah, your girlfriend." A doctor says.

"I have a girlfriend? Is she pretty?" You ask.

"Yep and yep. She'll come here after she's finished working. Can you tell me your name please?" The doctor says.

"Umm" You say.

"Do you know how old you are?" The doctor asks.

"19?" You say.

"Just what i figured. The patient has amnesia nurse. We're gunna keep you in here for a few weeks Y/n." The doctor says.

"You keep calling me Y/n. Why?" You ask.

"Thats your name." He says.

He turns to the nurse.

"Make sure Lauren knows about Y/n's current situation before she comes in." The doctor says.

The nurse nods.

"Now Y/n, you haven't eaten anything for a few days. You hungry?" He asks.

"Hospital food is nasty though." You say.

"Believe me i know. But you have to eat it unfortunately." He says.

You grumble.

"Whats your name?" You ask.

"I'm Dr Mendes. The nurse who has just left is Nurse Brooke. If you want, you can call me Shawn and the Nurse Ally." He says.

You nod and smile.

"I apologise about the food problem but unfortunately you have to eat. No matter how nasty it is." Shawn says.

You groan but nod.

"Okay. When's my girlfriend coming?" You ask.

"She should be here in a few hours. Try eating and then getting some sleep." Shawn says.

After you ate, you fell asleep. When Lauren arrived, Nurse Brooke walks over.

"She's awake but there's something you need to know before you go in there." She says.

Lauren nods.

"She's suffering from amnesia. She must've had a sharp blow to the head to make her forget a few things. So i just thought i would warn you before you go see her." She says.

"Okay. Thank you." Lauren says.

Should i do another part of this story? Lemme know.