Fire

You're sat at your desk at work. You've been working on something really important. Your desk phone rings.

"Hello. Y/n Y/l/n."

"Y/n!"

You frown.

"Mani?"

"Our studio lit on fire!" Camila yells.

"Fucking hell. Are you guys okay?"

"No! Lauren's still inside with your baby!" Dinah yells.

Your eyes widen.

"I'm on my way. Gimme 5 minutes." You say.

"Please be quick!" Ally shouts.

You put the phone down and grab your stuff. Phone, car keys. You run out of your office.

"Boss?"

You turn and see Jade.

"What's going on?" Jade asks.

"The girl's studio lit on fire and Lauren is still inside with my baby. I have to go." You say.

You run down the stairs. You get to your car and get in. You start the car as fast as possible. Then you speed off. You end up getting chased by the police.

When you get to the building, you pull up, get out the car but dont shut the door before bolting it into the door.

"Y/n!" Dinah, Ally, Camila and Normani yell.

You run right into the building. When inside, you run through the fire and up to their floor.

"LAUREN?! LAUREN!"

"Y/N?!"

"LAUREN WHERE ARE YOU?!"

She bangs on the door of the room she's in and you run over to it. You try to open it.

"Y/N! IT'S BLOCKED OFF!" She shouts.

Your baby starts crying. You and Lauren have a kid together in case you didn't know.

"I'll get in i promise!"

You run off and find something. An idea comes to mind. You go back to the room.

"Laur!"

"Yeah?!"

"Stand back from the door!"

She stands back.

"I'm away from the door!"

You run at it and it falls through. You land on the floor with the door. You stand up and hug Lauren.

"Are you two okay?" You ask.

She nods.

"Come on. Lets go." You say.

A big piece of wood falls in front of the door.

"Fuck! Y/n now what?"

"Stay right there."

You go over to the wood and lift it out of the way burning your hands.

"Fuck! Motherfucker! Asshole!"

"Are you okay?" Lauren asks.

You nod.

"Just burnt my hands." You say.

You both leave the room. While walking, Lauren ends up passing out from the smoke. Your baby starts crying. You lift Lauren over your shoulder and pick up your baby called Lucas.