Boss

Lauren is your boss. You're her office assistant. As of right now, she's sat in her office. You're not here yet. She's heavily confused because you're always here before she is with some papers for her. But you're not here.

It's pissing it down raining today and then you stumble into the building. You're drenched. You slam your books down on the desk and let out a frustrated groan. She pokes her head out of her door.

"You're late." She says.

You look at her.

"Shit... uhm... I'm so sorry ma'am. The rain fucked up the traffic. And then i realised half way to work i left my shit at home to i had to turn back around and go back for them. I got stuck in traffic the whole way home and the whole way here. Then i couldn't grab the box while i was out of my car and i got drenched trying to grab it." You say.

"Long day so far."

"Like you wouldn't believe ma'am." You say.

"That's absolutely fine dont worry Y/n. Did you get the papers i asked?" Lauren asks.

"I put them in for printing last night. I think i remember putting them on your desk. If they weren't there, I'll print them back out." You say.

"Yeah could you reprint those please?" Lauren asks.

"No problem ma'am." You say.

Lauren goes into her office. When she shuts the door, she stands against it and takes a deep breath.

"Fuck me she's hot." She whispers.

A few hours pass and you're just sat at your desk, typing out a report. Lauren is sat looking at you through the window. You sit back in your chair and itch your head.

You then look at her and smile. She goes red and smiles. She looks back at her computer. An email pops up.

Y/nY/l/n@gmail.com

When did you need the other papers for? I have them on my desk and just wanted to give them to you with enough time to send them off to wherever they need to go to

Y/n

She looks at the deadline date on her email from the place needed.

LaurenJauregui@gmail.com

Could you bring them in now? I need to send them off in about a few hours.

Lauren

You grab the papers and knock on her door. She lets you in and you put the papers on her desk. She smiles.

"Thanks Y/n."

"No problem ma'am."

You leave the room and she just sits there with her head in her hands.

"Good god. I've got it bad..."

A few weeks pass and you're stuck in a meeting. Lauren called the meeting and stated it was important. It is but you're bored out of your mind. Lauren can see it. Even though you're taking notes. Someone's chair screeches along the floor and you cant help but cringe.

"Sorry." They say.

Lauren wraps up the meeting and everyone leaves.

"Y/n?"

You look at her, still in the meeting room.

"Ma'am?"

"Can i talk to you?" She asks.

You shut the door and sit down in the seat you were just sat in.

"What's up?" You ask.

"Have you noticed... have you noticed me like... staring at you recently?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah. What's that about?" You ask.

She takes a deep breath.

"Its cos i think you're hot and i like you and i kinda wanna tell you that i want you to rail me but i get the feeling if i straight up tell you 'Y/n i want you you rail me' you're gunna freak out and i wanna avoid that but i kinda do want you to rail me." She says, all in one go.

You dont respond. You leave the room. She lets out a deep breath. Later on, at closing time, everyone is gone and it's just Lauren. She's leaving. While leaving, someone grabs her and pulls her into her office. Then pins her to the door. She goes bright red upon seeing that it's you that's pinned her to the door.

"Y/n?"

"Sorry i left the room earlier. I needed to take a few hours to think about what you'd told me and I'm gunna be honest with you, i would like to take you up on that offer." You say.

"You-you wanna rail me?" Lauren asks.

You nod.

"Yes ma'am." You say.

She pulls your head into a kiss. You kiss back.

"Call me Lauren." She says, against the kiss.

You smirk and begin to trail the kiss down her neck. She puts her hands on the back of your head and tangles her fingers in your hair. You find her soft spot and her breathing speeds up.

"Mmm...."

You smirk as you can sense that she needs to moan. She's trying to hold it back but after a while of continuously teasing her soft spot, she can no longer hold it in. She lets out a soft moan.
_______

Lauren is stood breathless against the door while you're stood in Lauren's in office toilet. You walk back into the office and look at Lauren.

"You okay?" You ask.

"Yeah. Just catching my breath." She says.

"Wait wait.... got it." You say.

You go over to her and gently grab her chin. You lift her head into a kiss. Then pull back.

"Did that work?" You ask.

She smiles.

"Yeah. It worked." She says.

You smile.

"You might wanna wipe the footage from in here." You say.

"Only i have access to that footage so it's fine." Lauren says.

You nod. You walk her to her car.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You say.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." She says.

You smile a little and so does she. She places a quick and soft kiss on your lips. She then gets in her car and drives off. You drive home and just lay on the sofa, a smile on your face. It finally happened. Finally.