I dont relate to you

You and Lauren are stood arguing. She's been treating you like shit lately. And honestly, it sucks because you're stuggling. Really badly and all you need is Lauren there for you. But you dont always get what you want.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND Y/N!"

"THEN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND! MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'VE BEEN TREATING ME SO SHITTY!" You yell.

"DONT YOU RELATE TO ME RIGHT NOW?!" Lauren yells.

"I DONT RELATE TO YOU!"

"WHY NOT?!"

You take a deep breath and turn away.

"Answer me Y/n!"

"I dont relate to you. Cos I'd never treat me this shitty! You made me hate you! But i dont talk shit about you on the internet! I've never told anybody anything bad about you! Cos that's just embarrassing! You're my everything but all you do is make me fucking sad!"

"Y/n..... I-"

She puts her hand on your shoulder. You shove her back. You've needed to get this out for a very long time.

"Just dont waste the time i dont have Lauren! Dont try to make me feel bad! I could talk about every time you supported me when i needed you! BUT I'D STUGGLE COS YOU NEVER HAVE! The countless fucking times I've needed you to just TALK TO ME when i needed you the most and you've NEVER BEEN THERE! Our whole relationship has been one sided! YOU NEED ME I'M THERE! I NEED YOU BUT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! NOWHERE TO BE FUCKING SEEN! I get you're a singer but you're not always on tour. You're not always in the studio." You say.

Silence fills the room. She's needed to hear this for so long. And now you're telling her. It feels good. To tell her all this.

"I need you to decide whether or not you want this. Because if you dont, you can leave. You can leave me here. Forever. But if you do, you're gunna have to fix it. This cant be one sided anymore Lauren. You have to be there for me like I'm there for you. I dont wanna lose what we have but if you have to leave to fix yourself then do it. Because I'm not being treat like shit anymore Lauren." You say.

She wipes a few tears from her eyes and nods.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I promise I'll change. I promise." She says.

"Please keep your promise Lauren. I love you, i really really love you but i cant deal with this being one sided anymore. I cant deal with it being the way it is anymore. It sucks." You say.

She hugs you. You hug back. You both kinda sink to the floor onto your knees and hug for god alone knows how long.

"I'm sorry i shoved you." You say.

"It's okay. You were angry at me." Lauren says.

You nod. Hours upon hours pass and you're both layed in bed. You're fast asleep layed on your front. She lays really close to you.

"I'll change. I promise." She says.

She places a kiss on your forehead and goes to sleep. She will change.

Hehe byeee