All night

You're sat in your bedroom with Lauren. Being stupid. You have music on. Then Lauren's new song starts.

All night.

"Hey you didn't tell me this came out today." You say.

She takes a deep breath.

"It's about someone."

You tilt your head.

"Who?" You ask.

She doesn't answer. You keep listening to the song. Funny thing. You both met in a club about 3 years ago. And since then, she's fallen head over heels for you and your personality. The second she layed eyes on you, she stood paralized. You had to walk over and check if she was okay. It was pretty worrying to be honest.

When the song finishes, you look at her.

"Who's the song about Laur? You normally tell me who your songs are about." You say.

"You." She mumbles.

"Who?" You ask.

She takes a deep breath.

"You." She says.

Your eyebrows rise a little.

"Me?" You ask.

She nods.

"Before you start talking about how much you hate me, i need to get this off my chest. So please just listen."

You nod.

"The day we met, me and Brad had just broken up and i was in a bad place and you pulled me out of the bad place. Not straight away but eventually. And then we became friends starting this whole issue with me. After a good maybe.... 8 months i started to feel I'd never experienced before. And it scared me. I had no idea what to do with myself. And as time has passed, I've begun to notice things about you that nobody else has. I wont bother listing them because them I'll sound weird but the point is, while i was working on the song, i was dealing with liking you too. And i didn't wanna tell you that i liked you because, like i said, i didn't know what to do. And i was terrified it would've fucked our friendship up." Lauren says.

"Lauren i- you know i wouldn't have ever ended our friendship because you like me. I'm not that type of person. What made you think that?" You ask.

"When i asked you if you liked anybody and you said no, i figured that if i had said that i did and that i liked you, it would've made you feel uncomfortable around me." Lauren says.

She looks down. You take her hands into yours.

"Hey."

She looks at you.

"I would never ever feel uncomfortable around you. You're my best friend Lauren. And besides, i lied my ass off."

She frowns.

"I understand you're confused. Basically, when you asked me if i liked anybody and i said no i was lying. You asked me that almost a year ago. And i lied. I remember. Because when you asked me, my stomach dropped to my ass. I was fucking terrified. Cos i liked you. And i was fucking terrified that you wouldn't like me back. In all honesty, i thought you were straight. You'd never told me your sexuality so i genuinely thought you were straight. So i kept it quiet. I said i didn't like anybody and yeah."

She nods and looks down again.

"But I'm not gunna lie to you now Lauren." You say.

She looks back at you.

"I do like you. And i did a year ago. And in all honesty, i think i fell for you the second i layed eyes on you." You say.

She goes bright red.

"So, instead of doing that annoyingly cliché thing that they do in them god forsaken highschool movies or fucking Wattpad books, I'm gunna offer you on a date. Instead of kissing you immediately because you might not be ready for that, which is absolutely fine, i just wanna know if by any chance, you'd like to go on a date with me next Monday." You say.

She smiles and lets out a tiny chuckle.

"I'd love to Y/n." She says.

You smile. She frowns.

"Hold on. What in the fuck is a 'Wattpad'?"

"It's an innocence ruiner. Someone suggested it to me on an Instagram live once and i decided to get it. My god it was a mistake but I'm not uninstalling it because it's a boredom cure."

She smiles.

"What kinda books are on there?" She asks.

"Imagine books. About me. You. And a fuck load of other celebrites. And my god dont even get me started on the smut filled books."

She laughs.

"Note to self. Never get Wattpad." She says.

"You're a smart person Laur. Now, where would you like to go on this date?" You ask.

She smiles. After sorting everything out with the date, you both get into your bed and cuddle before falling asleep.

Wooo! We done another :)