"I'm coming to talk"

Your POV

So, right now, I'm texting Lauren. She's my fuck buddy. Sort of. I will admit, I'm a bit of an asshole with her. She's quite pissed off with me. Basically, our 'fuck buddy' arrangement is i text Lauren and she comes running but then we dont talk for about 3 weeks. Then i text her again and she comes running.

But she's getting irritated with it now. I dont blame her.

Lauren
I'm coming over

Y/n
To do the thing?

Lauren
No. I'm coming to talk

Y/n
Okay. See you soon

That message right there tells me that i am in trouble. I've done this plenty of times with other girls. And they've all flown off the handle with me, blocked me and never spoken to me since. Again, don't blame them at all.

20 minutes pass and she walks in. I smile.

"Hey."

"Hey."

She closes the door. I stand up and walk over.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"This stupid fuck buddy thing we have going on." Lauren says.

I nod. I go grab a drink for us both. We sit down on my sofa.

"So-"

"I'm fucking done with it Y/n." She says.

Straight to it. Okay.

"Okay. Straight to the point." I say.

"I'm not doing this shit anymore. You just text me and i come running and then you fuck off for 3 weeks and come back and i come running cos I'm pathetic. I'm not some little whore Y/n. If you want something, you have something. If you don't then you dont. I'm not being your little bitch anymore." Lauren says.

"Okay. Lots to digest. First of all, don't call yourself a whore. You're not a whore so don't speak about yourself like that." I say.

I put my drink down.

"And secondly, i only haven't had more because i didn't know where you lied and didn't want to push my limits, cos to be fair we fuck and just leave it there. So i just left it the way it was." I say.

"You know I'm always open to a conversation. And we dont just fuck and leave it there. We talk. Quite a bit. So that's an excuse. Dont lie to me." Lauren says.

I nod.

"Okay. You want the truth? The truth is I'm too freaked out about the idea of being in a committed relationship with you so just avoid you for 3 weeks until i push my feelings to the side and then i miss you." I say.

"Wow you actually have feelings." Lauren says, joking surprise on her voice.

I pull an unimpressed face.

"I'm kidding. Thank you for finally admitting the plain obvious." Lauren says.

"Okay. So now what?" I ask.

"Okay so, since you've never done this before, you take me on about 2 dates and then ask me to be your girlfriend. I say yes and we move in together. Simple." Lauren says.

"Okay. Alright. Go on a date with me... Friday night. 7pm. I'll get some really nice table at some really fancy restaurant for us." I say.

Lauren nods.

"Yeah. See. That works. Sounds like it'll be fun. But if we're making this work, cut the side bitches." Lauren says.

Shit yeah... i nod.

"Okay. But only for you." I say.

She smiles. I took her on the date. We started dating after the second date. Moved in together after about 6 months. Got married after about 2 years and lived happily ever after.

Thoughts? Byeee :)