Interview

Y/b/d = Your birthday

Lauren is sat with her papers getting ready to ask America's next big serial killer. You.

"Just remember, she's smart. Dont let her trick you Lauren."

Lauren nods. The door opens and the officers lead you in. They then leave you with Lauren. She looks up from her papers to see you smiling at her.

"You're very beautiful Miss Jauregui." You say.

She blushes.

"I have to be honest with you Miss Jauregui, you have to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever come across. And I've come across quite a lot. As you may know." You say.

She smiles and looks at her paper. She clears her throat and you sit back in your chair.

"I'm here to ask you some questions if you dont mind." Lauren says.

"Oh i dont mind at all. Question me all you want." You say.

She smiles.

"You're quite the smooth talker aren't you?" She says.

You smile.

"Well....i think that's how i got as lucky as i did with all the women. Now, your questions." You say.

"Okay. So, just some basic normal questions. When were you born?" Lauren asks.

"*y/b/d*" You say.

Lauren nods.

"Did you have any childhood friends?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah quite a few. Uhm... yeah they were good people. Everybody in my school was scared of me and i never understood why. People used to say that i gave off this vibe that i wanted to just... take a knife and slit their throats from their left to their right ear. But i didn't and I've never done that. But my friends, great people, stood by me through out junior high and highschool and they just stayed with me. And i couldn't be more thankful for them to be honest." You say.

Lauren nods.

"So... in a letter you wrote me last week, you told me that you wanted to talk about the first person you'd killed and what made you want to kill again." Lauren says.

You nod and sit up a little.

"Do you regret it?" Lauren asks.

Nothing.

"Killing the people. Do you regret it?" Lauren asks.

You nod.

"Yeah. I do. But, and I'll tell you something only the detectives know, it only kept going because i was scared." You say.

She frowns.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asks.

"When i did it the first time, i was high and drunk as fuck. So when i woke up, i just had the camera footage on my cameras in my house of me killing her. And that scared the shit out of me. So, before i deleted the footage, i watched it over and i just became so... just so insanely into it. It was so strange." You say.

She nods. You notice her writting.

"Do you need me to stop for a minute so you can write it down?" You ask.

She nods. You nod and take a few sips of the water you were given. When she finishes, she looks up at you. You cough and continue

"I deleted the footage and got rid of the body. But i remember being sat eating noodles and watching some random tv show and i remember getting the need to do it again. So i did. This time, with a 40 year old woman. I just.... i dont think i actually- can build up an excuse for why i actually did it. Because in all honesty, there isn't an excuse. But uhm..... yeah. So i took her back to my house. We hit it off immediately and she came back to my house and after a good... 4 hours of just... sex, i killed her. But this time, i wasn't drunk. I wasn't drugged. I was sober and for some reason, i enjoyed it." You say.