Chapter 10 : The Injured

Farah and Wanda got back to the compound around 6 pm.

Farah had parked Tony's convertible and they both made their way into the compound laughing with arms full of shopping bags. They walked into the kitchen and sat their things down on the counter so they could find something to eat.

Farah was looking into the fridge when she heard Wanda walk over to the window.

"Are they back already?" Wanda asked, surprised to see a quinjet land in the field below. Farah walked over and stood behind her, glancing out the window.

Sure enough, Clint, Natasha, and Pietro walked off the aircraft, except Clint was holding his arm tightly and Pietro was limping his way into the compound. Farah and Wanda exchanged a look of worry and made their way down to the base floor.

Pietro, Clint, and Nat were all sitting out in a hallway, looking like they had just been through hell. It seemed like Clint's arm and one of Pietro's legs had been shot, blood oozing out of both of their wounds. They watched as Farah and Wanda walked in, Wanda looking around at them wide-eyed.

"What happened? I thought you were going to a deserted Hydra base?" She asked in a concerned tone, walking over to her brother. She wasn't entirely worried since she knew he would heal fast because of his metabolism, but she still hated seeing him injured.

"Yeah it wasn't deserted after all," Clint said, looking at his wounded arm as Pietro shook his head.

"Can someone take this damn bullet out of my leg?" He asked impatiently, clearly in pain. Farah looked around, I mean it was their fault no one was helping him, considering they just stopped in the middle of the hallway. Nat was being surprisingly quiet and leaned up against one of the walls, looking totally unscathed. Farah glanced around and tried her best not to puke, after all, blood did make her queasy.

"I'll go and get Bruce," She said before taking off down the hallway, a little bit of adrenaline in her veins. She ran to his lab and he looked a bit flustered as she told him what had happened. Bruce then came back with Farah, holding a few supplies in his hand. She felt herself get light-headed from seeing all the blood but she tried her best to keep it together.

About ten minutes later, both Pietro and Clint's bullets had been removed. The two were acting as if nothing had happened, almost like they were invincible. Pietro's wound was almost healed anyway so no one exactly seemed concerned. They all walked into the kitchen, Clint's arm wrapped in a sling and Pietro's leg in gauze.

Pietro sat down in a chair with a huff and looked around, his mission went terribly so naturally, he was in a bad mood. He narrowed his eyes at all the shopping bags, looking over at Wanda.

"You went shopping?" Pietro asked, a little bit of snark to his tone. Wanda nodded and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, it was actually pretty fun!" She said, beginning to ramble a little. Pietro had tuned her out for a second until she said something that caught his attention.

"... and we got some tea, OH and a really cute guy gave Farah his number," Wanda said, filling her brother in on all the details. Farah widened her eyes and looked at Wanda like she was gonna kill her, scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I mean it's not like I'm going to use it though," She said, walking over to the counter and sitting on it. Wanda rolled her eyes and was about to say something before Pietro beat her to it.

"You should, Zappy," He said rather forcefully, "You never know when someone is going to hit on you again," Pietro said rudely, his words filling the room like a toxin. He had a sour look on his face, but not as bad as the one Farah had.

"Wow, Fuck you," She said getting up from the counter, not understanding why he was being so unnecessarily mean. Pietro rolled his eyes and was about to say something else when he heard a shrill voice from the entryway.

There was a gasp, "P-Bear!" Katrina said as she walked into the kitchen. Farah stopped in her tracks and looked around confused, cringing at the nickname she had just called Pietro. Wanda was gritting her teeth, rolling her eyes. The brunette strolled over to Pietro and ran a hand through his white-tipped hair, "I heard you had gotten hurt and was so worried."

Pietro kind of just froze and looked at Katrina with wide eyes. Farah was really confused as to what was happening, feeling the need to gag at the brunette in front of her. She also for some reason felt a strange tinge of jealousy rise in her stomach. She knew she was just going to get mad if she continued to watch, so she went to grab her bags off the counter so she could leave. She definitely wanted to know what was happening but she also knew she would end up electrocuting someone if she stayed.

"Uh Kat, what are you doing?" Pietro said looking up at her, really wishing she would go away. He pulled her hand out of his hair and Katrina frowned at him.

"Aw P-Bear don't be like that," She said taking his scruffy jaw in her hand. Pietro was about to say something but Katrina glanced over her shoulder really quick at Farah, then doing something no one else expected.

Katrina pulled Pietro's face into hers and kissed him, rather deeply might I say. At this point, Farah had already started to walk out the door. She had seen enough and quite frankly, she felt her hands getting tingly. She quickly walked down the hallway, knowing her eyes were probably purple.

Farah was pissed off, not even that Pietro was kissing someone (Well at least she doesn't want to admit that), but at the fact that both he and Wanda decided to lie to her about it. Sure, she hadn't known them that long, but Farah assumed Wanda would have mentioned the fact that Pietro was seeing someone. She huffed and walked into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Back in the kitchen, Wanda almost went full Scarlet Witch on Katrina. After a second of an incredibly awkward kiss, Pietro pushed her away. "Kat, what the fuck??" He asked infuriated, standing up and pulling away from her. Katrina had a pout on her overly powdered face.

"Oh come on P, I thought you'd be happy to see me," She said crossing her arms in front of her, clearly trying to accentuate her boobs. Pietro was about to say something but Wanda stepped in.

"When he told you two months ago that he was not interested anymore, what part confused you?" Wanda asked creating a small ball of red energy in her hand. Katrina looked down at Wanda's hand and rolled her eyes, beginning to walk out of the kitchen.

"Don't worry P-Bear, you'll come crawling back to me eventually," Katrina said before going off into the hallway, a smug look on her face. Wanda and Pietro were still slightly in shock and kind of just stood in the kitchen for a second, baffled by what had just happened. They then, at the same time, had both come to the realization that Farah had left the room.

Farah plopped down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh. She was tired of being emotional today so she needed to distract herself. It was at that moment she had an idea, one that made her smile a little. She got up and grabbed one of the shopping bags, pulling out her receipt. She entered the number into her phone with a small grin on her face.

"Hey, this is Lucas right?" Farah asked, biting her lip a little and laying back on her bed, "Yeah, this is Farah."

~~~

The term "P-Bear" made me want to puke every time I wrote it. (Edit: WHO LET ME WRITE THAT? I still kept it in though cause it's funny af when you guys refer to him as that in the comments LMFAO)