Chapter 16: The Broom Closet

After their make-out session in the rain, Farah and Pietro decided to go inside to both take separate showers. Farah assumed they would talk about what had happened when they were done, but then Wanda had gotten back from her mission and things had become hectic again.

The next day, Farah found herself sitting in the kitchen eating cereal and flipping through a magazine. As she flipped the page, Wanda walked in with narrowed eyes, sitting down across from Farah. Farah furrowed her eyebrows at the auburn-haired woman.

"What?" She asked, a little bit of guilt in her tone. Farah prayed that she didn't know about her and Pietro's rather steamy kiss yesterday. It wasn't that she didn't want her to know, it was just she didn't know what it meant yet. She wasn't sure what Pietro wanted, for all she knew they had just been caught up in the moment. But if she was being honest, she really didn't know what she wanted yet and she was pretty sure Pietro had no clue either.

"What happened yesterday?" Wanda asked, looking at her with a suspicious expression. Farah simply widened her eyes, scratching her neck a little. "Both you and Pietro seem off," She added as Farah thought for a moment.

"Oh uh, remember that guy I was supposed to go out with, Lucas?" Farah asked, improvising rather quickly. Wanda nodded, remembering the boy that had stood her up. "Well he was found dead and they think he was murdered, we found out yesterday so I guess that's effected our moods," She spit out rather quickly, a little bit of anxiety in her voice. Technically what she was saying wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either.

Wanda reached out a hand to Farah in sympathy, "Oh Farah, I am so sorry, that is awful!" She said to her friend, not really questioning anything else. She understood why Farah sounded so nervous, or at least she thought she did. Farah nodded and was about to say something when her phone buzzed. She glanced down and saw she had gotten a text from Bruce.

B: Hey, meet me in my lab ASAP, we need to talk.

Farah excused herself from Wanda and made her way down to Bruce's workspace. She was a bit nervous, she assumed this had something to do with the blood he drew from her and she was a bit scared to see what the results were. As she walked down the hallway, she began to get lost in thought about all the possibilities of what she could be. Was Bruce going to tell her she was some kind of alien or extinct species? She had no idea and that made her reasonably anxious.

Farah was walking past a broom closet, lost in thought when a hand reached out and pulled her into it.

"What the-" Was all she managed to say before Pietro's soft lips were connected with hers. He intertwined their hands and held them above her head as he pushed her against the door. She immediately kissed him back, the anxiety completely leaving her body, forgetting that she had somewhere to be.

He ran his tongue along her bottom lip and bit it gently, causing Farah to moan slightly. She pulled his hands away from hers as his tongue explored her mouth, both of them getting lost in the kiss. Farah brought her hands down and rested them on his chest, feeling his toned muscles through his shirt. That was of course until her phone buzzed again.

"Pietro," Farah said as he began to kiss down her neck, his warm breath tingling her ear as he lightly whispered into it.

"Draga, I love it when you say my name."

This sent chills down Farah's back, his lips leaving warm sensations along her skin. She wanted to stay, she truly did, but she really had to go meet up with Bruce. "Pietro stop," She said gently, never wanting him to take his mouth away from her body. He immediately halted his actions and pulled away from her, confusion bubbling in his bright blue eyes. He looked like a puppy that was just told no.