Chapter 49: The Tie

WARNING: This chapter depicts sexual and domestic assault. I'll be specific, she gets triggered during sex and it is going to be hard to read for some people. I'll put *** when it starts and ends. Please be careful, friends! 18+ content.

Also, I know I posted this late but that's because there probably won't be an update tomorrow since I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in a few hours...yay

~~~

It was night time and Farah was walking towards the forest.

She didn't remember why she was, but it felt like her feet were guiding her on her own. As she walked down a dirt pathway, she recognized the clearing of trees.

It's where she saw the cloaked figures for the first time.

Farah continued to walk but stopped when she saw something on one of the trees. It was a Valknut like before, but this time it was in gold paint and it looked as if it was glowing. She gently reached her hand up to touch it, but something grabbed her shoulder.

She turned her body and came face to face with a faceless figure in a brown cloak.

Farah sat up abruptly in her bed, blinking her eyes rapidly. She glanced around and it took her a second to realize what was going on.

She smelt smoke and looked up to see that her sheets were on fire. Farah gasped and began to try to put it out with water that was on her nightstand. She had been keeping water with her at nighttime in case something like this happened again.

Farah sighed in relief as she watched the fire go out and smoke rise a bit. Then she heard a groan coming from the ground.

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked over the side of her bed to see Pietro laying on the ground, clutching his side. Farah widened her eyes and scrambled out of bed, kneeling next to him.

"I am fine," Pietro said with a slight cough, "Just give me a minute," He added holding a hand up. He had just gotten the wind knocked out of him by his girlfriend in the middle of his sleep, so he needed a moment to reorganize himself.

"Pietro, I am so sorry," Farah said looking at him with concerned eyes. She glanced down at his hand the was clutching his side. She gently picked it up and saw a giant burn mark that had gone through his shirt. She pulled up his shirt, much to his protest, and he winced.

There was a large burn mark on his abdomen and Farah felt her heart drop.

Pietro looked at her and waved his hand, "Give it an hour, it will be healed, do not worry about it" He said trying to act nonchalantly. He really just didn't want her to feel bad even though he was in pain.

Farah shook her head and ran to her bathroom and into her medicine cabinet. Luckily, the Asgardian in her decided to heal her bruised cervix overnight.

She grabbed antiseptic spray and some gauze. When she got back, he was sitting up against the wall, looking down at his abdomen. He glanced at her.

"Farah, I am fine," Pietro said looking at her. Farah just shook her head and kneeled next to him, taking the cap off the spray. She was honestly horrified with herself and she felt like this was the only way she could remotely fix it.

"I am so sorry" She muttered. Pietro just looked at her and shook his head. Farah began to spray the antiseptic as he was going to tell her it wasn't her fault.

"Farah- LA NAIBA!" Pietro practically yelled as the medicine stung his wound. He grimaced in pain, it honestly had hurt more than the burn itself. Pietro looked at Farah as she began to put some gauze on it, she knew he healed quickly but she still didn't want it getting infected.