Chapter 37: The Green Dress, Part 1

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual/mature content. It also has depictions of alcohol. 18+ content.

Thank you for all the votes and comments!!

There won't be an update tomorrow because I'll be driving all day, but there will be one Monday :)

~~~

"Oh come on! Just let me pop it!"

"Zappy, I am not letting you anywhere near that pimple"

Farah and Pietro were sitting his room, Farah straddling his lap.

She pouted a bit. "Maximoff, that pimple is huge" She said looking at him. Pietro just shook his head and moved his hands so they were on her waist.

"You know, I was quite enjoying what we were doing before" Pietro said raising an eyebrow at her.

They had been making out and Farah decided to run her hand through his hair. When she did this she felt a pimple in his scalp line and now she was obsessed with popping it. Farah smirked at him.

"Well we can continue that," Farah said leaning closer to him, their lips just barely touching, "If you let me pop it" she added with a mischievous smile.

Pietro fake scoffed and then moved his hands higher up, beginning to tickle her. Farah began to laugh hysterically, Pietro knew how ticklish she was.

Farah tried to get away but she fell over to the side and now Pietro was hovering over her so she couldn't move. She bit her lip and looked up at him with a small smile. He leaned forward and connected their lips. Farah kissed him back, running her hand up his torso.

Pietro leaned into the kiss more, their cores connecting as they both put more passion into their movements. His knuckles traced up her thigh, sending a chill down Farah's spine. Farah brought one of her hands up to his back and the other on his neck.

As their mouth's molded together, both gradually slipping their tongues into each other's mouths, Pietro ran his hand under her shirt. He gently grazed his hand up her abdomen and stopped right below her bra. Farah was really turned on at this point so she deepened the kiss.

Pietro slid his hands toward her back and was going to unclip her bra when he heard a knock on the door. They both ignored it, very preoccupied with each other. That was definitely a mistake.

WIthout knocking a second time, Tony walked into the room and just looked at the two. Farah saw him out of the corner of her eye and she quickly pushed Pietro off of her. He grunted and flipped over onto his back.

"Stark, usually when you knock you wait for someone to answer the door" Pietro said glaring at him.

Tony just looked at the two unamused, he genuinely didn't care, it wasn't like he had never seen two people hooking up before. He just looked between the two.

"Oh, was I interrupting something?" Tony said sarcastically. Farah rolled her eyes and sat up.

Pietro looked him dead in the eye, "Yes, yes you were." he said. Tony just shrugged.

"Well since I've already broken up the horny superhero train," Tony said clasping his hands together, "Maximoff, you're coming to the tower with me and Barton early so I can make a few modifications to your suits." he said looking at Pietro. Farah internally sighed.

She had forgotten that Tony was having a party tonight in the city for Pepper's Birthday. That actually meant she had to get dressed and put effort into her appearance.

Farah was excited to meet Pepper though, she wanted to meet the woman who can actually put up with Tony.

"Why can we not do that here?" Pietro asked sitting up in his bed. Tony began to walk out the door and shook his head. He stopped at the doorframe.