Chapter 34: The Workout Bench

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual and mature content. 18+ Content.

This chapter is more of a smutty one-shot...so enjoy :)

~~~

Farah walked into the empty training room and set down her water bottle.

With a sigh, she began to stretch out all of her muscles. She had woken up about 30 minutes ago and decided that she was going to hit the training room before everyone else. However, she wasn't the only one with that idea.

Pietro walked into the training room and just smirked when he saw Farah stretching. He didn't say anything and walked over to one of the pull-up bars. Farah watched him do this and she just shook her head with a small smile.

He was already sweaty since he had just been on a run and Farah watched his muscles flex and relax. She shook her head and walked over to one of the mats to start her abs. She managed to stay pretty focused on building her core. Once she was done with her set she got up and noticed Pietro had moved.

Now he was in the middle doing some kind of variation of a push-up. Farah wasn't exactly paying attention to the specific exercise she was doing. She felt her face flush a bit and she walked over to grab an exercise band. Farah wrapped it around her legs and began to do side squats.

Pietro of course was now staring at her ass. He bit his lip a bit and saw her glance back at him. He decided that he was going to tease her, he figured they were dating now so why not have a little fun.

With a smirk, Pietro pulled off his shirt and began to use it like it towel.

This caused Farah to do a double-take as she looked over her shoulder. She bit the inside of her cheek as she watched the sweat drip off his abs. She smiled to herself and shook her head. Two could play at the game.

Farah then stopped her lunge and took her tank top off. Now she was just in bike shorts and a sports bra. Pietro looked over at her and felt himself start to get a little flushed. He shook his head and decided he was going to go even bolder.

As Farah was taking off her exercise band, she felt a hand trail along her lower back. She froze and smirked a bit as Pietro walked around her, acting like he was reaching for a dumbell that was near her. His body brushed up against her backside and that was the breaking point for the both of them.

Farah quickly turned around and connected their mouths hungrily. Pietro kissed her back with the same aggression, lowering his hands to her thighs. She jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her hands were tangled in his sweaty hair and it was like their kiss couldn't get any deeper, yet they were certainly trying.

The kiss became sloppy as their sweaty bodies became more hungry for each other. Pietro's hands were gripping her ass and Farah was feeling anywhere she could without falling. Pietro began to move them back towards a weight bench and he sat down, Farah straddling him. She had the leverage now and he was kissing up towards her.

Farah's hands were on his face and Pietro was running his hands along her thighs and breasts, their bodies grinding together, trying to get impossibly closer. Pietro began to grab the rim of her shorts to pull them down, but Farah grabbed his hand to stop him. She pulled away from the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"It's my turn to make you cum."

If Pietro wasn't already hard, he definitely was now. He was breathing heavily as he watched Farah lick her hand and slide it down his pants. Their faces were inches apart as she made contact with his length. Pietro exhaled sharply, still looking her in the eyes.