Chapter 62: The Return

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual and mature content. 18+ content. (This chapter also references things said in chapter 35)

DISCLAIMER: This story takes place after Age of Ultron obviously, but parts of Thor: The Dark World are not canon in this (This includes Frigga's death and Loki's 'death'). So don't come for me if it doesn't match up with the MCU timeline because I decided to not incorporate the infinity stone saga into this. Anyway... enjoy :)

~~~

Farah was leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed.

She was sitting in the Conference Room, shaking her leg with impatience. She, Pietro, and Wanda had been sitting in there for ten minutes and none of the other Avengers had shown up, including Thor. Farah glanced over to Wanda.

"I thought you said Stark wanted us to meet here?" She said to Wanda. Wanda just shrugged and looked around the room. It had glass walls so you could see the hallways and they were still nowhere in sight.

"Stark said to be here, I know Clint and Vision are gone on a mission, but I do not know where the rest of them are," Wanda said honestly, looking at Farah. Farah just kept bouncing her leg up and down.

She was really anxious for some reason. She had no idea what Thor was going to say, she just hoped he would verify that she wasn't crazy. Pietro looked over at her and saw how nervous she was. He was sitting next to her so he gently placed his hand on her knee.

Farah immediately stopped shaking her leg and she glanced over at Pietro who just gave her a reassuring smile. She took a deep breath and Pietro kept his hand there, mindlessly drawing circles with his thumb on her leg.

After a few more minutes, Thor, Tony, and Steve finally walked into the room. They were surprisingly silent as Steve and Tony sat down. Farah just raised her eyebrows as Thor looked at her. He still looked the same, his blonde hair still down to his shoulders.

Something popped up on the screen behind him as he looked at her, "Lady Farah, you are sure that this is the symbol you saw?" He asked as he pointed to the Valknut on the screen behind him. Farah was kind of dumbfounded by his bluntness.

"Hello Thor, it is nice to see you again too."

"I apologize for my straightforwardness, but I have been trying to find answers for the past month," Thor said to her, leaning on the table a little. Farah just raised an eyebrow and glanced at Wanda with a sigh.

"Yeah, that's the symbol I've been seeing," Farah said in a tired tone, looking at the screen. It was the same three triangles that were linked together. Thor shook his head and looked at Tony.

"I believe my brother was telling the truth then," Thor said and Tony held back his eye roll.

"I have a hard time believing anything that Loki says," Tony replied as Farah just had a realization who her uncle was. She wasn't sure why it hadn't hit her before that Loki was her uncle.

"Believe it or not Stark, I trust my brother about this," Thor said to him. Steve just shook his head, looking between the two.

"What Loki told you seems impossible," He said, crossing his arms. Thor then looked at Steve, leaving Farah and the twins completely confused. Farah decided to cut in.

"Uh so what exactly did Loki say? Or are you three just going to have a conversation without us?" She asked in a rather harsh tone, mostly directed towards Thor. The three Avengers looked at her and Thor sighed.

"My brother believes it to be the symbol of the Fallen but they have not been active in centuries at this point," Thor said, shaking his head a little, "Yet it is still possible I suppose."