Chapter 29: The Snow

This is just a super fluffy one shot that I decided to make a chapter, so I might post another one tonight since this one doesn't involve the plot. The next chapter is also pretty important so...idk.

ALSO ok I have up to chapter 40 written and there isn't a lot of spice for a few chapters but who knows maybe I'll add some, but bear with me.

Enjoy! :)

~~~

Farah had a weird feeling in her stomach, one that she hadn't felt in a while.

She sat up straight in bed and glanced out her window. She was right and she practically leaped out of her bed. Farah ran to the window and looked out it like she was a child looking into a candy store.

"Snow," She said to herself as she watched the flakes dance down to the fields of the compound. Ever since Farah was a little girl, she had loved the snow. It was the only time she actually felt at peace. She was super giddy and ran to put on her snow clothes.

Farah was wearing multiple layers and her snow pants. She grabbed her heavy winter coat and ran out of her room and down the hallway. She knew exactly who the first person she wanted to share this with was.

Farah knocked lightly on Pietro's door but found it was unlocked. With a rush of energy, she opened it and practically ran inside.

She walked over to his bed where he was sleeping, it was around 3 in the morning so he was passed out on his stomach. Farah began to gently shake him.

"Speedy, Speedyyyyyy" She said trying to wake him up. Pietro just grumbled and moved his head to the other side. Farah sighed and did the next thing she could think of. She jumped onto the bed, "Come on get up!" she said.

Pietro opened one of his eyes, "Is someone dead or bleeding?" he mumbled out. Farah shook her head, "What, no" she said looking down at him.

He sighed, "Then why are you waking me up so early" he groaned pulling a pillow over his head. Farah frowned and then basically threw herself so she was laying on his back.

"Pietro," she said pulling the pillow off his head, "It's snowing," She said in his ear.

Pietro turned his head to the side, "You woke me up for frozen water?" he asked. He would play in the snow as a kid, but in Sokovia the winters were harsh and it wasn't always fun. Farah gasped.

Pietro figured he wasn't going to get out of this and he rolled over so he was laying on top of Farah, his back to her stomach.

Farah groaned, "Maximoff, you're crushing me" She said trying to push him off. He chuckled a bit.

"Fine, fine," he said in his Sokovian accent, "I am getting up" He added rolling out of bed. He yawned and ran a hand through his white hair. As Farah stood up, Pietro zoomed past her and a second later he was dressed in snow clothes. Farah smiled at him and grabbed his arm, dragging him out the door.

"Princessa, you do realize I have super speed, right?" He said as she pulled him along.

Farah shook her head, "I get motion sick easily so if you want me to puke, this way is probably better" she added looking back at him, she couldn't help but smile. The one thing she looked forward to every year, was snow. Yes, it could be devastating storms, but she has always felt connected to it.

Pietro sighed and shook his head as Farah reached the doors. She took a deep breath and walked out onto the snowy fields. It was dark out and they were being illuminated by stadium-sized lights. It made every single snowflake visible.

Because of Pietro's super speed, he could see things in slow motion, and right now he was really grateful for it. He watched Farah as she ran into the freezing air. Her cheeks were slightly tinted pink and her honey-colored hair was being covered in white specks. He watched in slow motion as she twirled around, sticking her tongue out to collect the flakes. He tilted his head a bit, smiling at her.

He watched as Farah turned her head to face him, their eyes locking for a moment. Pietro was so consumed in watching her that he didn't even realize she was making a snowball until it was hitting him straight in the chest.

Farah began to laugh, "What? You didn't see that coming?" She said in a fake accent, trying to mock him.

Pietro just scoffed and made a snowball of his own. Farah widened her eyes and began to run away as he threw the snowball. It hit her straight in the middle of her back, causing her to trip and fall.

She began to laugh hysterically as Pietro walked over to make sure she was okay. He thought she was crying but she honestly was just happy. She began to make a snow angel and looked up at Pietro, who was standing over her. She looked at him for a moment, admiring his bright blue eyes and blonde hair that blended in with the snow. She smiled at his pink nose and cheeks.

"You know," he said looking down at her, "If you stay like that too long you might get frostbite," Pietro said jokingly. Farah raised her eyebrows and before Pietro could stop her, she grabbed his legs and he fell on his ass. Pietro gasped jokingly.

"Oh you are going to pay for that one, Wilks" he said. Farah smiled and began to get up to run, but you know Pietro has super speed.

He got up and then tackled her back to the ground, with a giant pile of snow in his hand. Farah was laughing and then gasped as he covered her face in the snow.

Pietro began to laugh at her and she spit out some of the snow that was in her mouth onto his face.

"Hey!" he said with a slight smile, wiping it off. Pietro was on top of her, looking down on her, "That wasn't very nice, Zappy". She rolled her eyes and wiped the snow off her face, Pietro still looking down on her.

They made eye contact for a moment before Pietro leaned in. Their lips connected and molded together perfectly. The kiss had passion to it, but it wasn't as hungry as it usually was. It was soft and gentle, nothing more than it needed to be. After a second, Pietro pulled away when he felt Farah slam a giant mound of snow onto his head.

He was surprised and sat up for a minute, giving Farah the perfect opportunity to scurry away. She was laughing and Pietro found himself chuckling too. They began to pelt each other with snowballs and at one point Farah jumped onto Pietro's back and squished one into his hair.

He laughed and grabbed her thighs so she didn't fall off. He spun her around a few times before she practically fell off, trying not to get motion sick.

Pietro grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her lower back. She looked up at him with a smile as snow fell around them.

"Thank you," She said softly as he looked down at her. He raised an eyebrow, "For what?" Pietro asked a little confused.

Farah kissed him gently on the lips, "For getting up in the middle of the night to feed into my need to act like a three-year-old in the snow" she joked.

Pietro smiled, "Well, I found it quite adorable," he said kissing the tip of her nose, causing her to laugh a little. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she pulled his lips to hers. Pietro kissed her back, letting his hand travel to her ass and to the space below. She ran her hands through his hair as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

They kissed like that for a while, just feeling each other and letting the snow fall around them. It was passionate and natural. They both pulled away, needing to catch their breath. Farah burrowed her head into his chest and they could feel each other's body heat. He was rubbing small circles on her back.

Pietro and Farah stayed there for a long time, just holding eachother.

~~~

Thanks for voting and commenting!