Chapter 60: The Cheese

THANK YOU FOR 100,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!

~~~

Wanda and Pietro were walking down the hallway with furious looks on their faces.

They were down in the S.H.I.E.L.D. quarters and the twins stopped when they got to one of the rooms. Pietro kicked the door open and they walked inside, both looking like they were about to kill someone.

"Hey! What are you two-"

Wanda looked over at who was talking and she glared when she saw it was Collin. She brought her hand up and pinned him against the wall with her powers, creating a halo of red around his waist. He grunted a little as his back hit the wall.

The twins were standing in his room, which had four bunk beds in it. Luckily, Collin had been the only one in there so no one would bother them. Wanda had been able to read another agent's mind to try and figure out where his room was in the first place.

"Where is my wallet?" Pietro said sternly to him. Wanda was just looking down at her nails, holding three fingers up to hold Collin against the wall with her powers. Collin scoffed and tried to move, unable to.

"I don't have your wallet, Frosted Tips," Collin said in a rather fake tone. Pietro just tilted his head at him and shook it a little.

Pietro took off in a blur and Collin squinted his eyes a little as wind ran past his face, into his hair. Pietro was speed-rummaging through all of Collin's things. He shared a room with three other people so everyone's stuff was on the floor as the blur that was Pietro looked for his wallet.

Wanda looked unbothered and bored, just gently holding her hand out so Collin couldn't move. After about thirty seconds, Pietro stopped, holding his black leather wallet up in his hand. He sent a glare at Collin and the ginger-haired boy just shrugged.

"I didn't take it, maybe it was Dyl-"

Wanda twisted her fingers a little and Collin let out a yell of pain, "Do not even try to blame someone else," She said, her eyes glowing red. Wanda knew Collin was intimidated by her and she watched as he gave her a look of fear.

After Pietro's fight with Farah, he had told Wanda everything that had happened. Wanda of course then yelled at him for being an idiot. After all, Farah was her friend and he had somehow managed to lose a nude picture of her. But, after she got mad at him, she insisted on helping him get his wallet back.

"Is it in there?" Wanda asked, looking at her brother. Pietro opened his wallet and looked inside, seeing the Polaroid. He nodded to Wanda and then looked back at Collin, taking a few steps forward. Pietro looked the ginger up and down with a head shake.

"If you ever pull anything like that again, I will-"

"Hey, what are you two doing down here? And why does it look like you are torturing one of my agents?" A woman asked from the doorway. She had dark, almost black hair and was rather tall with a lean build.

Pietro looked over at her and he just backed away. Wanda released her hand and let Collin go, walking towards the door.

"Sorry, Hill," Pietro said as the twins made their way to the door. He glared back at Collin, "We were just leaving," He added, walking out into the hallway. Wanda followed and shook her head as they left.

Maria Hill just stood in the doorway and looked at Collin with narrowed eyes, "What did you do?" She asked intently. Collin just held his hands up in defense.

"Nothing!" He lied.

The twins were walking out of the S.H.I.E.L.D. quarters and Wanda just looked at her brother.