Chapter 46: The Mustang

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual and mature content. 18+ content.

Happy Hump Day ;)

~~~

"Alright Sparky, I have to admit, it looks pretty good."

Farah was leaning against the tool bench in the garage with a triumphant look on her face. She had been working on the Mustang for a while now and she had finally finished refurbishing it. Tony was there, looking under the hood of the car.

"Only good? Oh come on Tony, it's pretty flawless." Farah said with a smirk on her face. Tony rolled his eyes and pulled the keys out of his pocket.

He tossed them to her.

Farah furrowed her eyebrows and caught them in one hand. She looked down at them and then back at Tony who was leaning against the cherry red Mustang. He smirked.

"It's yours."

If Farah had water in her mouth, it definitely would be on the floor at this point. She looked confused and flustered.

"I- what do you mean?" She asked looking at the car. Tony shrugged and crossed his arms.

"No one drives it but you, the only reason I kept it was because it was my father's," Tony said leaning against the side of the car, "Plus you did fix it all by yourself" he added genuinely.

Farah looked at him and gave him the biggest smile ever. In a matter of seconds, she was wrapping her arms around him in a giant hug. Tony was surprised by this and kind of just awkwardly hugged her back.

"Holy shit, thank you!!!" She said while she hugged him. He smiled as Farah pulled away and he shrugged.

"Eh no problem, Sparky," He said taking a step away, he pointed a finger at her, "But try not to fry it this time, good ole' Cap here probably couldn't handle it," Tony added. Farah raised an eyebrow.

"Cap?"

"Oh yeah, I named the car Cap since I knew it would piss off Rogers."

Farah just looked at him for a moment and cautiously nodded her head, "Right" she said. She shook it and smiled looking back at the car. Tony just watched her and began to leave.

"Enjoy the car Sparky, but don't go on too many joyrides" He added before leaving the garage. Tony walked down the hallway and sighed, he hoped this would give her something to be happy about now. He knew she was having a tough time so he wanted to do something nice for her.

Farah glided her hand over the cherry red Mustang and smiled. She had seen this car dozens of times, but now it felt different. It was hers. She took in all of its features, from the open top to the black leather seats. The steering wheel had a brown finish to it and she had replaced the radio with a more modern one.

It was perfect.

Now all she needed to do was take it for a ride and she knew exactly who she wanted to do that with.

Farah began to walk out of the garage with a big smile on her face. She was walking down the hallway and stopped when she saw two people she didn't expect.

As she walked closer to them, Sasha and Collin glanced over at her and both smiled.

"Hey Rah!" Collin said nicely and Sasha just gave her a gentle look. She was leaning against the wall and he was standing across from her. She had no idea what the two had been talking about, but she honestly felt it was better to not ask questions.

"Hey," Farah said kindly, "Where have you two been? I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you" She said stopping and looking at them. The two looked between each other.