Chapter 74: The Piano

SORRY EVERYONE THE SECOND I POSTED THIS IT DELETED ALL OF IT!!! Luckily I had it saved to a doc, it was just unedited. Wattpad fucking hates me. But if there are typos, ignore them.

Anyway, I added the clip from Mister Rogers because I know not everyone watched it when they were little. Hopefully, this helps explain parts of chapters 72 and 73 better.

~~~

Farah was being dragged out of her bed by her feet.

She snapped her eyes open and looked around frantically as her body was being pulled out from the covers. Her body hit the floor with a thud as she was pulled through her childhood home.

The first thing she did was try and use her powers, but when she attempted to produce lightning, nothing came out of her fingertips. So, she grabbed on to anything she could, including her bedframe and doorway, but whatever was pulling her was just too strong. Farah tried to scream but she couldn't produce any sound. Whatever was holding on to her ankle had an extremely tight grip as it dragged her on her stomach.

Farah looked to see what was pulling her as she gripped onto the carpet. All she saw was the end of what looked to be a brown cloak and she widened her eyes. She grabbed onto everything she could, kicking and inaudibly yelling, but it was no use.

The cloaked figure continued to drag her towards the backyard. As they reached the door, Farah grabbed onto the doorframe and held on as tightly as she could, trying to kick off whoever was holding on to her.

She was fighting with all her might when she felt a sharp pain course through her arms, causing her to let go of the doorframe. Farah glanced at her hands and saw blood streaming out of large gashes across her palms. It looked like someone had taken a whip to her arms.

The cloaked figure began to drag her across the field that the Wilk's owned and up a hill on the edge of the property. Farah was gripping the grass as her eyes began to water from her exerting herself so much. A long trail of blood was being left behind them from her wounded hands, which stung every time she tried to grab onto something.

Farah watched as the house got further and further away, a few lights still on in the attic. She inaudibly screamed, hoping someone would come and help her. But as they got higher up on the hill, Farah knew her chances of being rescued were slim to none.

The cloaked figure dragged her all the way to the top of the hill and finally let go of her ankles. She scrambled to her feet and was about to make a run for it when another figure grabbed her, pinning her arms behind her back. Farah felt all of her bones freeze, and not because she wanted them to. It was strange, almost like whoever touched her had paralyzed her.

The person holding her turned them so she was now facing away from her house, and what she saw next sent a chilling sensation throughout her entire body.

On the other side of the hill were hundreds of people wearing brown cloaks. Some were holding lanterns, others holding large torches. In the center of them were three wooden triangles, all nailed together to resemble a Valknut. It was standing up straight with straw sitting beneath it.

The person holding her pushed her forward, causing her to stumble a little. She was able to move again, but it felt like only her legs were working. The figure aggressively led her down the hill and began to pull her closer and closer to the wooden Valknut.

As Farah was led past the hundreds of cloaked figures, they all turned their heads and looked at her. Their hoods were up so she couldn't make out their faces, though she wasn't really trying to. She was more busy trying to scream and yell, but she still couldn't produce any sound.