Chapter 40: The Ice Skates

Enjoy :) This chapter took me four days to write y'all and now I'm so behind lmao

~~~

It was Friday morning and Farah went for a run outside the compound.

She had taken a few days off training since she decided to make a crop circle in one of the fields. Thor was fine, he actually wanted to push Farah more, but she needed a break.

Everything around Farah was starting to become too much and she just wished she could take a vacation from her life. She may be able to produce electricity, but avoiding her problems was her true talent.

Farah shook her head and ran down a pathway, just getting lost in her footsteps. She was snapped out of her trance when she felt a gust of wind next to her and a blue streak zoom by. She smiled a bit and rolled her eyes as Pietro stopped in front of her.

He looked her up and down and crossed his arms with a small smirk, "You know, Zappy, you are rather slow" Pietro said trying to egg her on a bit. Farah just raised an eyebrow.

She scoffed playfully, "Well, Speedy" Farah said crossing her arms to mock him, "You happen to have caught me on my warmup run." She added with a small smirk. Pietro put his hand up against a tree and leaned against it, giving her a doubting look. He then smirked himself.

"You know Wilks, I am looking forward to our date tonight," Pietro said moving his hand and walking a little bit closer to her. Farah furrowed her eyebrows and looked around.

"Oh, was that tonight?" She said sarcastically, pulling out her phone, "Are you sure? Let me just check my calendar" Farah joked. Pietro smiled a bit and grabbed her phone from her hand. She tried to grab it back but he held it above his head so she couldn't reach it.

"Aw Princessa," Pietro said looking down at her with a smirk on his face, "You are adorable when you try to act cocky" He added teasingly. Farah just gave him a glare and kept trying to jump for her phone. She sighed and looked at him.

"Maximoff, give me back my phone" Farah said looking into his blue eyes. He sighed, still holding her phone up in the air. He shrugged with a mischievous grin.

"Only if you give me a kiss first," Pietro said raising his eyebrows. Farah tilted her head and shook it with a small smile.

She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled their faces together, kissing him deeply. Pietro was honestly surprised by this, he was expecting more witty banter. Farah slipped her tongue into his mouth and brought her hands up to his hair.

Pietro began to slowly lower his hand, completely getting lost in the kiss. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance as Farah was pulling away, her phone in her hand. He hadn't even noticed that she had taken it from him.

She began to walk away with a triumphant smile on her face and Pietro just scoffed. Farah glanced over her shoulder.

"See you tonight, Maximoff," Farah said with a small smile. Pietro smirked and called after her.

"Oh, Princessa," Pietro said, causing Farah to stop again, "dress warmly tonight" he added before taking off in a blue blur next to her.

--------

"Speedy, I should drive"

"Oh do not listen to what Tony said, I am a great driver"

Farah gave Pietro a disapproving look and sighed walking over to him. He was leaning against Clint's BMW that he was letting Pietro borrow. Farah was honestly impressed by his car choice, she would have taken Clint as more of a truck kind of guy.