Chapter 25: The Book

WARNING: This chapter contains mature and sexual content. 18+ content.

Farah opened her eyes abruptly.

A loud crash of thunder caused her to practically jump out of bed. She looked over and Pietro was still there, sound asleep. She felt her heart racing a bit as the thunderstorm continued. Flashes of lightning began to fill the room.

Ironically enough, Farah had always been afraid of thunder and lightning storms.

She sighed and got completely out of bed, walking into her bathroom. Farah turned on the faucet and splashed some water on her face. She grabbed a towel and wiped it off. She just stood there for a moment and looked at herself in the mirror.

Farah studied her own face, looking over every freckle on her cheeks and every blemish on her skin. She felt like she looked different as she just searched her green eyes. Farah just shook her head and began to walk into her bedroom. She stopped when she saw a figure at her window, looking out at the lightning.

She gulped and walked towards whoever it was, but she froze when the figure turned around and she saw that it was Earl.

"Oh hey there, Peaches."

Farah opened her eyes with a huff. She had just been dreaming, but her heart was racing. Pietro's arm was still snaked around her waist and there was sunlight pouring in through the windows. She felt her pulse calm down a bit and she got out of bed, gently placing Pietro's arm down so she didn't wake him.

She walked to her closet to get a clean pair of clothes and then into her bathroom and looked around to actually make sure this was real. She shook her head. Farah felt like she needed to cleanse the image of Earl out of her head. So, she turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. Once it got to the right temperature, she got in.

Farah scrubbed her body and tried to not think of Earl. It was strange, usually her dreams were of Malia or something from the accident, not her ex-boyfriend. She shook her head at that thought, she wasn't even sure she should count Earl as a boyfriend.

Her mind began to wander and she thought of Pietro. Sure, they had been seeing each other and spending a lot of time together, but they never actually discussed what they were. Farah knew that she really cared for Pietro, but she wasn't sure if he even wanted to be something that was official.

She sighed and turned off the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off her body. She put on some clean clothes and was combing her when she heard a noise coming from her room. She stopped to listen.

It was moaning.

Actually, it was Pietro moaning.

Farah widened her eyes and gently cracked open the door to see. Pietro was sitting on the edge of her bed, jerking himself off. He had woken up hard and he heard Farah in the shower, but he wasn't in the mood to wait for her so he took matters into his own hand. Literally.

She bit her lip as she heard him moan. Farah decided she was going to be bold and she swiftly walked into the room.

As Pietro stroked himself, he saw her come in. Now most men would be embarrassed by this, but Pietro just smirked at her and made eye contact as he continued to touch himself.

Pietro watched as Farah walked over to him, returning the smirk he gave her. She kneeled down, keeping eye contact, and grabbed his hand.

"Let me."

He nodded and watched her as she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Pietro let out a soft moan as her tongue touched his tip. She placed one of her hands at the end of his shaft and began to bob her head up and down.