Chapter 23: The Shower

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual and mature content. 18+ content. 

Also, Back Against the Wall by Cage the Elephant was playing while I wrote this so I highly recommend listening to it while you read. ;)

~~~

Farah opened her eyes and scrunched her face a bit.

Her face was being covered in white hair and she spit a bit out that was in her mouth. Farah sat up a bit, but not too far considering Pietro was still laying on her. They hadn't moved much since they had fallen asleep. She stroked his hair softly and then moved her hand to the hem of his shirt. 

Pietro was still asleep so she pulled up his shirt a bit to see if his rib had been healing. There was still a small bruise, but it was mostly gone. She then looked at his face and he just had a small cut above his eyebrow. Farah was pretty impressed by how quickly he healed. 

"Hey Speedy" She whispered to Pietro, she considered letting him sleep longer, but she wanted to get up. He groaned and burrowed himself further into her body. Farah shook her head with a small smile on her face. 

"Its time to get up" She said putting a hand in his hair, she then pulled it away in disgust as she had touched some dirt, "And you desperately need a shower" Farah said looking down at him. He sat up a bit with a smirk on his face. 

"Take one with me," Pietro said looking at her with a little bit of mischief in his blue eyes. Farah smirked at him and shook her head, thinking he was joking. He definitely wasn't. Pietro got up then went and quickly scooped Farah up out of the bed and threw her over his shoulder, fireman style. Apparently, his side wasn't bothering him today.  

Farah was laughing hysterically as he carried her to the bathroom. "Ok! Ok!" She said over his shoulder, her face red from laughing and hanging upside down. With a smile on his face, Pietro set her down on the bathroom tile. He looked down at her and put a hand on her cheek. 

"I was only joking, you do not have to," Pietro said looking down at her, referring to taking a shower with him. Farah smirked, "No, I want to." She said leaning in to kiss him. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt and she began to pull it up. He kissed her back and pulled it over his head, but then she stopped. 

"Hold on, taking a shower kind of requires us to be in water," Farah said looking up at him. Pietro smirked. 

"I can make you wet."

Farah jokingly scoffed and opened her mouth. She walked over to the shower and turned it on. She glanced over at Pietro who was confidently taking off his pants. He began to pull down his boxers and Farah turned back towards the shower. 

She didn't know why she felt so embarrassed, she had literally jerked him off in the middle of an Avengers meeting, but this was different. This was much more intimate and it required them both to be naked. Farah shook her head and told herself she was just overthinking everything. 

Farah took off her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath so her chest was revealed. She then went and slid off her pants and underwear, still facing the shower, now completely naked. She felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. 

"You're beautiful, Princessa" Pietro purred in her ear. She could feel that he was naked behind her and felt her cheeks heat up a bit. Farah glanced over to the mirror and she saw the both of them standing there. Seeing their naked bodies like that, it....well it really turned her on. 

She reached her hand to feel the water and found that it was at the perfect temperature. Farah then turned to face Pietro and pulled him into the shower with a smirk on her face. He willingly got pulled and in a matter of seconds, their lips were connected.