***IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE***

YALL I FINISHED PART 1 AHHHHHH! Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting! It really means a lot that you guys are so supportive of the work I put out.

Now, what you have all been waiting for:

SPARKS PART 2 WILL START JUNE 2ND, 2021 @ 12 PM PST.

But not to fret, that's only two weeks of a hiatus (mainly because I need a break to spend time with my family for my graduation). During this time I am going to be going back and editing/rewriting parts of Part 1. There will be a few new scenes here and there, mostly within the first fifteen chapters so keep an eye out for that (there are also some really embarrassing typos I need to fix). This also will give people a chance to catch up on all 70 chapters.
If you are rereading, which I fully support, please make sure not to spoil anything in the comments for the new readers!

So, mark your characters my lovely readers. Part 2 (don't worry it has a name) will have a lot more drama, missions, sex, Avenger's interactions, and pretty much anything you can think of. Some mysteries will be solved and some may just get more confusing. Will new characters be introduced?! Who knows! ( I feel like the owl from those tootsie pop ads) The only way you'll find out is when you come back on June 2nd!

But one last time, thank you guys for supporting my story, this fanfic is like my baby and your love means the world to me.

🍤