Chapter 53: The Peanut Butter

WARNING: This chapter contains mature and sexual content. 18+ content.

I decided to cut this chapter shorter so there is going to be even more smut in the next one...

~~~

"I still think that Zappy is a better name."

"Really? I was thinking Sparky."

Farah rolled her eyes and was tapping her foot anxiously as the screen shut off. She looked over at Tony who had just spoken and then over to Steve

"You guys know that guy was lying, right? That isn't what happened" Farah said rather frantically. Pietro frowned at her from across the table, wishing there was something he could do to help her.

"I believe you, Kid," Tony said to her. He genuinely didn't think she would do that on purpose, but he wasn't exactly the one that needed convincing. The man who was sitting next to Bucky decided to speak up.

"Tony, you haven't even heard her side of the story, how do you know?" The man asked. Tony raised an eyebrow at him and was going to say something when Steve cut him off.

"We trust her, Sam, she wouldn't purposefully do that," Cap said looking at the man. Farah just began to tune them out, not entirely sure what was happening. She locked eyes with Pietro who was wishing he could do something to help her.

"Steve," Bucky said to him, "He has a point, she hasn't actually told us what happened." He added causing Farah to glance over at him.

"So you think that she would purposely kill those people?" Pietro asked, trying to defend her while glaring at the two sitting across from him. Sam shook his head. Clint, who was sitting on the opposite end of the table, began to speak to Bruce. Multiple conversations across the table began to break out.

"I'm not saying she did it on purpose but didn't you say she beat up that S.H.I.E.L.D. agent the same day?" Clint asked Bruce. Bruce scratched the back of his head.

"Well yeah, she did," He said as Vision began to speak at the other end of the table. He turned to Tony and Steve.

"Perhaps we should call her father," He said to them, hoping Thor could be of some help. Wanda shook her head at him and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Stay out of it, Vis" She said.

"No, no, you were saying," Pietro said crossing his arms and looking at Sam with a stern look on his face. Sam just shook his head and looked at him. The two had never really gotten along well, mainly because Sam thought Pietro was a cocky bastard, which, in Sam's defense, was true.

"No one said that she did it on purpose, all we are saying is-"

"Can you all just shut up?!?" Farah said, standing up and roughly placing her hand down on the table, "You are treating me like I'm not even here so if you want to hear the story, stop talking." She added just completely losing her patience.

All the Avengers stopped their conversations and looked at her in silence. She let out a sharp breath and sat back down slowly. Farah held a lot of power over everyone in that moment, them all watching as her eyes flickered purple for a second.

Once Farah was in her seat, she sighed, "Where do I even start..."

And then she told them everything, from the tampons to the bullet hole in her arm. After she was done telling her story Pietro looked over to Sam and raised his eyebrows, as if saying "See" with his face.

There was a long moment of silence after she finished telling them what happened.

"Alright so Sparky murdered people because some fat guy held a gun to her head," Tony said, clasping his hands together, "Are we done here?" He asked looking around at everyone.