Chapter 50: The Bad Day

WARNING: This chapter has a little gore in it but it isn't to bad. It also mentions sexual assault but it's pretty mild.

Sorry for the y/n moment in this chapter...but as a fanfic writer I felt the need to include it, it was a right of passage.

~~~

Punch.

Pietro hit the bag again, harder this time. He had woken up about an hour ago and needed to let out some anger.

Punch, Punch.

All he could imagine as he hit the punching bag was Earl's face. He didn't even know what he looked like, but he imagined it was ugly and demented.

Punch, Punch, Punch.

Pietro was wearing hand wraps on his knuckles and grey joggers with his usual running shoes. He didn't have a shirt on and there was sweat covering his chest. His white hair was dripping with sweat too.

Punch, Punch, Punch, Punch.

He began to think about last night with Farah and he continued to hit the bag harder. Pietro wished he could get the thought about someone else touching her out of his head, especially in the way Earl did. Farah wasn't specific about what happened so his imagination was running wild.

Punch, Punch, Punch, Punch, Punch.

Pietro began to hit the bag harder, using his super speed. The sweat from his white hair was flying off and he was breathing heavily. His aggressiveness just kept increasing and he wasn't even thinking about what he had been doing. All he was focused on was his anger.

Punch, Punch, Punch, Punc-

The bag began to spill out sand from a giant tear Pietro had just made. He had been hitting it so forcefully that he managed to rip it open. He took a step away, looking at it and breathing heavily. He wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand and he realized his knuckles were bleeding through the hand wraps.

He was still catching his breath as he unwrapped them and tossed the wraps into a trash can, looking down at his bloody knuckles. They would heal in an hour or less so he wasn't really worried about it. He sat down on a workout bench and drank some water.

Pietro just leaned forward and ran a hand through his sweaty hair, looking up at the mess he had just made. He sighed and shook his head.

He honestly wished he could punch Earl in the face.

--------

Farah walked out of Dr. Lipner's office with an angry huff.

She had an early therapy appointment that day and definitely had not been feeling it. She decided to bring up the episode she had last night and that of course led to more questions.

Farah would have been more understanding and cooperative if she hadn't woken up with a blaring headache from being so emotionally drained. She was being hostile and difficult, but honestly, she was just having a bad morning.

She walked out of the hallway and into the compound courtyard. The sun felt good on her and she felt like she could finally breathe.

That was of course until a bird decided to take a fat shit on her head.

Farah gasped loudly as she felt something wet hit her scalp. She reached her hand up to touch it and came in contact with the white and black bird poop. She held back her gag and just looked around.

No one had seen it so she stormed into the compound and towards her room. She was hoping she wouldn't run into anyone but of course, she ran into multiple people.