Chapter 69: The Suit

WARNING: This chapter contains mature and sexual content. 18+ content.

It's chapter 69 so of course, there had to be smut ;)

~~~

"This is my suit??? You're joking??"

"No, Sparky, I'm Tony, we've been over this."

Farah just looked over at him with a headshake as he joked with her. She then looked back at the glass case in front of her in awe.

She definitely passed her evaluation so Tony decided it was probably time to show her the suit he had been designing. It was the day after her sparring session with Cap and he knew that she would be going on her first mission soon, so he decided it was time.

Farah just stared at it, glancing over at Tony with a small smile, "Can I try it on?" She asked with excitement in her tone. Tony looked at her and shook his head sarcastically.

"No, you can never put it on, you are only allowed to look at it."

Farah just looked at him with a small smile before quickly pulling it out of its case. They were in Tony's lab still so she looked around for a place to change. Tony was about to say something when he heard a familiar voice from over his shoulder.

"Tony?" Pepper asked, knocking on the door lightly. She peeked her head in and smiled when she saw him. Tony had a surprised look on his face as he walked towards the door.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked before kissing her on the cheek. She was supposed to be gone on a business trip, and even when she was home she spent a lot of time at Stark Tower. Pepper just smiled at him and gave him a small shrug.

"I thought I'd surprise you," She added before glancing over his shoulder, "Oh hi, Farah, I didn't see you there," Pepper said to her. Farah gave her a small smile and was going to say hello back before Tony interrupted her.

"Hey Sparky, why don't you go give that suit a test run," Tony said to her, nodding his head towards the door, implying that she should leave. Farah got the hint and smiled a little. She walked towards the door with her suit in her hand.

"I'll see you both later," Farah said with a small chuckle. She would have made some kind of sarcastic comment as she left, but she was honestly too focused on trying on her suit.

Farah practically ran back to the living quarters and into her room. She shut the door behind herself and quickly got naked, slipping the suit over her body. It fit her perfectly and she was so excited that she ran across the hall, knocking loudly on Wanda's door.

She waited for a few moments, impatiently tapping her foot. After a minute, Farah decided that Wanda clearly just wasn't in her room. Farah then tried Pietro's door, but he didn't answer either.

Farah furrowed her eyebrows and made her way down the hall. She suspected that they were probably in the kitchen since it was that weird time between breakfast and lunch. Plus, Pietro was always eating, and I mean always.

She sped walked to the kitchen and smiled when she saw Wanda making herself a cup of coffee. Farah walked in and immediately caught Wanda's attention. She glanced up from her coffee mug and up at her friend.

Wanda gasped, "Is THAT your suit?!?!" She asked with a giant smile on her face. Farah nodded her head and began to show her the intricate details.

Meanwhile, Farah hadn't noticed Pietro since he had been slightly hidden by the kitchen door as she entered. He was leaning against the counter eating a bowl of cereal, though when he saw Farah, he stopped his hand right as his spoon was about to enter his mouth.