Chapter 65: The Sour Candy

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual and mature content. 18+ content.

Enjoy this short little filler chapter, I almost deleted it when I finished it because I was unsatisified lmao. I was also going to save the smut in it for chapter 69 but it fit better here.

~~~

"I can walk!"

"Pietro, Bruce told you to stay off your leg for at least two days!"

Pietro just huffed and laid back in his bed, crossing his arms and glaring at Farah. She rolled her eyes and walked closer to him, sitting down on the edge of the bed.  

"Stop acting like a child, you need to rest," Farah said, looking at him intently. Pietro just narrowed his eyes at her and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Fine," He muttered, relaxing his arms a little. Pietro sat there for a solid ten seconds and then looked at Farah.

"I am bored."

Farah grabbed the remote from his nightstand and handed it to him, "Why don't you watch T.V. or something? I'm sure there's something good on," She said to him. Pietro took the remote from her with a sigh.

Because the wound in his leg had been so severe and deep, it would take Pietro longer to heal than normal. Luckily his increased metabolism sped up the process so it would only be a few days of healing.

Farah got up and walked to the other side of his bed, laying down next to him as he looked for something to watch. She rested her head on his shoulder as he looked through the movie section, being really indecisive.

"Wait!" Farah said, causing him to stop on Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, "Have you ever seen Harry Potter?" She asked curiously. Pietro shook his head.

"Wizard Boy? No, I have never seen it," Pietro said honestly and Farah let out a fake gasp. She grabbed the remote from him and clicked on the movie.

"We are having a Harry Potter marathon," Farah stated, not giving Pietro any room to argue, "I'll go grab snacks," She said excitedly, hopping up from the bed. Pietro honestly didn't care what they watched, he was just happy to see her so excited.

He watched as she left the room excitedly, watching the way her hair swished behind her. Pietro thought back to the other night and how he wished she had heard him when he told her that he loved her.

"Hey, Zappy," Pietro said as she reached the doorway. She stopped and looked at him with raised eyebrows. He just looked at her for a moment, her green eyes looking at him curiously. Pietro just looked at her and shook his head, "Nevermind," he added with a small smile.

She furrowed her eyebrows at him before leaving the room. Farah quickly walked down the hallway and into the kitchen with a smile on her face. She loved Harry Potter and she was hoping Pietro would too.

She walked into the room to find Vision making something in a rather large pot. Farah raised her eyebrow and opened the refrigerator, glancing over her shoulder at him, "Watcha making?" She asked curiously, pulling some cheese out of the dairy drawer.

Vision looked over at her and then back at the pot he was stirring, "Chicken Paprikash," He said, furrowing his eyebrows at the recipe he was looking at, "Could you taste this for me, I wanted to make Wanda something she liked for dinner but alas, I don't seem to have tastebuds," Vision added with a slight chuckle.

Farah gave him a small smile, she found that extremely sweet and she nodded her head, walking over to the pot.

Wanda had gotten hitten on the head pretty harshly on their mission and she had a rather nasty concussion. Vision insisted on taking care of her, he just forgot that he was a synthezoid and couldn't actually taste anything.