𝐀/𝐍

Welcome to everyone!

This is a new book that I've been working on, and still working on, for months. I started writing this story in mid / late September 2020 and it's not finished yet, but I have enough chapters to be able to publish them gradually.
English isn't my native language, so I apologize for any errors you'll find, please feel free to kindly point them out and I will correct them.
For those who have read my stories, I want to clarify that this story is totally different from the others. It's more elaborate, better written - or at least that was and that's my intention - but it's also much more full of content. A lot of this content, I warn you, may be a bit strong for some of you, I'm not going to put any warnings at the beginning of the chapters, but if you want me to put them then just leave a comment or tell me by private message and I will. In reading you will find chapters full of feelings and emotions, I apologize if you shed a few tears, but I think that a good story must also have these characteristics.
As I said, I've been working on this story for a long time, I am really putting all myself into it; I hope this story can reach the goals I would like, the effort I put into what I write always gets great results and I hope it's the same in this case too.
You are wonderful, supportive and fantastic people, in you I've found a community that I did not think could exist. I downloaded wattpad in September 2018, completely unaware of this app until I found it "magically" 2 years later and within a few days I was immediately at ease. So I want to thank you for everything.

In this story you will find:

1. physical and psychological violence

2. sexual abuse

3. homophobia

4. smut

5. pregnancies

6. abortion

- Everything you will find within the story is written by me and me alone -

Feel free to share the story with whoever you want, leave comments and votes if you like, and if anything is unclear feel free to ask me questions which I will do my best to answer.

I really hope that you'll like what I've been working for so long😊.

PEACE, LOVE & POSITIVITY
🌵💞