𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 21

"I don't understand this stuff!"

"I wasn't born knowing how to do it, I learned!"

Andy is at my house all day trying to help me with the math test tomorrow, with everything that has happened I have completely forgotten about everything, and when I say everything I mean everything.

He gets up and sits on my legs, leaves me a kiss on the forehead "We can do it" I look him straight in the eye and the fact that he has used "we" instead of "you" fills my heart with happiness and it also gives me that extra motivation that I was missing before.

He gives him a peck on the lips and he moves away from me. I sit back in my chair and try to concentrate on the most boring subject that exists.

"The square of a real number a is the number obtained by multiplying a by itself. The square of a number is always a non-negative number; opposite numbers have the same square. The inverse operation of squaring is called square root. The square root of a real number a is then that number which, when raised to the square, that is, multiplied by itself, gives the number a"

"Did you understand what it means or do you need me to explain it to you?"

"I think I understand, I'm gonna try to do some exercises"

"Okay, later I'll tell you if they're right" he smiles showing his beautiful dimples and I reciprocate, unable to remain passive to all his sweetness.

Having Andy by my side makes things much easier, I certainly can't say the same with math, but the progress I'm making thanks to him both in this subject and in other subjects is definitely remarkable.
In the meantime he is doing Spanish, he is better than me in math, but he needs the same help and knowing that I can help him makes me happier.

"Fuck! I don't know" I throw the pen on the notebook as a sign of surrender, all this math is consuming my brain. Andy takes his eyes off my notebook and focuses on my operation, biting his lip in a sexy enough way, even though it's actually something he does whenever he focuses on something. A chuckle breaks between his lips "What?" I ask, raising my head from the desk.

"You wrote a wrong sign that brought you to a different result from the one marked" I check the sign that made me mistake, I do it again and this time it's correct. 

I give him a kiss on his cheek and he gives me one of those looks my mom always gives me when she's right and I don't want to admit it.

Making stupid mistakes, like this one, in math, but also in the other science subjects that I attend, has always been a sort of my specialty, I don't know why but I know that I'm terribly good.

The ringtone of our cell phones wakes us up from our state of concentration. I take it and Sonny's name appears on the screen. Andy was added a few days ago in the group that the four of us have, as it was my idea. Andy was worried that it could be a problem for them and after we did everything to make him understand that it was not, we added him and he was very happy.