𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 32

I wake up with strange noises coming from not very far from me

I wake up with strange noises coming from not very far from me. I slowly open my eyes, the room is still dark as the blinds are still completely down. I can feel that there's something different, as if something is missing, or rather someone.

I get up and see the bathroom light on, I open it slowly, blink my eyes a couple of times trying to get used to the light, a few seconds and I can understand what is happening.

I slowly stroke his back letting him throw up until his stomach forces him to stop.

"I think I'm getting sick" he says in a barely audible faint voice.

I take a towel and after wetting it I clean him from any remains.

His hair is all messed up, his eyes are half open and he looks really shattered, but he's still the most beautiful guy I've ever met.

I put a hand on his forehead, it is a little warm but it's always better to see if he actually has a fever or not.

"I'm going to get the thermometer and let's see if you have a fever" before going out I help him to lean with his back against the wall, his knees high against his chest and his head resting on them...

I check the thermometer for him, too weak to be able to do it himself "37.4"

"I better go home, I don't want to infect anyone"

"Hey no, I'm not leaving you alone in these conditions"

"Don't worry, I can do it, I've always done it"

"Andy..."

"Hey" he takes my chin with two fingers and raises it forcing me to look him in the eye "I'll send you videos and photos where I tell you how I am" he strokes my cheek gently and instinctively my eyes close.

I help him up and we both get out of the bathroom. Sonny is already awake while Jack and Brook are sleeping embraced. I've always seen them sleep together like this, but now, knowing they're together, it's different, not in a bad way, of course.

***

My parents decided to go back earlier so they had to leave early. Andy was the first to go, and the last I wanted to leave, after breakfast he took his stuff and went home. I am seriously worried, I hope as soon as possible to receive the call from the police officers saying that his father is finally where he should be.

At 11pm Jack and Brook left and Sonny wanted to stay and help me to tidy up everything. He was very nice of him. We talked like we haven't done for a long time; a lot of things have happened and somehow it's months since we have not just been talking, as we should.

Andy sent me a picture of him a few minutes ago saying everything was okay and added the bee and cactus emoji. He loves cacti and according to him my emoji is the bee. So now I feel much calmer.