𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 88

Rye wakes me up with a trail of kisses on my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine, giving me goosebumps

"Time to wake up sleepyhead"

"That's not true." A sweet chuckle makes space between his lips, making it hard not to smile.

"Yes baby, I made you sleep five more minutes"

"While you haven't stopped stroking my bump for a second"

"So were you awake?"

"I enjoyed the feeling" we almost always sleep hugged, him behind me with his arms around my waist and his hands lightly supporting my bump, making it easier for me to sleep. It's a great feeling, especially as your bump gets bigger and bigger and you know the more weeks go by the more difficult sleeping will become.

"Today is January 23rd," he whispers in my ear.

"I know"

"Do you know what that means?" he leaves a kiss behind my ear "Today, the fourth month has officially begun" he smiles on my skin, hugging me even more "I'm proud of you, my little one" to reach the fourth month of pregnancy after not being able to bring to term a previous pregnancy means a lot. Every day he asks me how I am and if I need anything, he reminds me of the vitamins because he knows I could forget them, he hates when I make an effort so if he can avoid it he does it.

He can handle all my mood swings, my stubbornness, my crazed hormones that send sex drive to levels I never thought I could have.

He is the best dad and the best boyfriend I have ever known and there is no doubt about this.

"Do you know what I was thinking?" I put myself in a sitting position, with my back against the head of the bed, his head on my legs while his fingers draw imaginary hearts on my bump. "Allie said that physical activity is not bad during pregnancy"

"It helps strengthen muscles and is great for preparing for childbirth." I smile at the fact that he remembered exactly what Allie said.

"That's right... I was thinking of doing Hip Hop"

"Hip Hop?"

"Hip Hop"

"That Hip Hop?"

"Yes, but it won't be anything tiring at first"

"Why did you decide on Hip Hop?"

"It has always been a passion of mine to dance it, my mom loved to come to my end-of-year dance recitals"

"How old were you?"

"I started when I was five and I continued until she left and I didn't have to stop"

"Can you tell me the story?" I smile at his child's voice.

"One night, my mom and I watched a movie: Step Up. I fell in love with this film with the beginning, beautiful songs and people dancing. I was completely blown away by the beauty of this film and what it communicated . Eventually, I started asking my mom to let me listen to the songs so that I could dance. One day my mom had the wonderful idea of ​​taking me to a dance school and from there we both understood that there was no way to get away from that place and so I stayed there for eight years"