𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 80

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get tired of sleeping with him and above all of waking up with him

I wonder what the future has in mind for us because I can't imagine a future without him.

The slight light that penetrates the slots of the shutter illuminates his face and hair, making them a lighter brown. Recently he has decided not to dye all his hair blond and now they are getting darker and darker at the root. I don't mind this color, I really like it, especially the effect that blonde creates on dyed hair.

We fell asleep with him in my arms but in the night we moved and the embrace melted. On the other hand, however, he took his hand in mine because somehow, even if we sleep in the same bed and there are only a few centimeters that separate us, we need to feel our contact united and so he took my hand in his without letting go for all these hours.

I leave him a kiss on the head, in his hair, before I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. In these last three weeks he likes to vary his breakfast, sometimes chocolate pancakes with a little orange juice diluted with water, the latter is something he got to know during his pregnancy and found that he really like it; other times, like today, he eats a toast, a jar of sweet white yogurt and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, always diluted with a little water.

I take a tray in which I put our breakfast. Sometimes getting out of bed is traumatic, especially if you are getting closer and closer to December and if you are in London.

"Babe?" I stroke his hair, receiving a strange noise in response, perhaps he said something but incomprehensible. "Time to wake up"

"I want to sleep"

"I know, but we have to go to school" he opens one eye looking at me almost confused "I made breakfast" he also opens the other eye and as soon as he sees the breakfast a smile arises on his lips.

"I love you" he leaves me a sweet kiss on his lips, lingering for a few more seconds and letting our lips taste each other.

***

We go into the classroom and the first question that comes to me is how Hannah and Sonny and Jack and Brook can kiss in class like that, soon they fuck here. Don't get me wrong, when you feel the need to kiss your partner, you just do it, but one thing is kissing and another is making out for minutes. Who knows how they breathe...

The hours go by and I can't understand why time passes so slowly at times and at other times it seems to flash. Five hours of school feels like ten and five hours of sleep feels like five minutes... it's so confusing.

Luckily we managed to get to the last hour, which means that we are getting closer and closer to being able to go home.

"Rye" Andy catches my attention, he has a strange expression, something is wrong. "I forgot to take the pill for nausea" he puts a hand on his stomach, a clear enough sign.