𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 38

Telling him not to do P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Telling him not to do P.E. would be useless, he is so stubborn that it is already a lot if he has listened to me in the past.
We enter the gym even if today the motivation to make even the slightest effort is practically non-existent. Thinking about it today is my birthday so I have the right to do what I want.

"What are you doing today?" Sonny asks as he approaches me.

"I wanted to stay all day under the blanket with that wonderful boy, but unfortunately I find myself here"

"Sounds like a great plan"

"It is"

"Anyway, I'm sorry for what your father did, it must have been horrible"

"It was," I reply dryly. "But I don't want to think about it today" he nods and we start running as the teacher ordered us. I can't stand this teacher, he was much better the one we had last year, and then, unfortunately like others, he is homophobic and therefore he looks bad at both me and Andy and Brook and Jack. Jack was once sent by the principal because he responded to a homophobic comment that was addressed to the two of them, luckily Jack was right.

Suddenly I hear a voice calling me, it’s barely audible, but I immediately recognize who it comes from.
He is breathing hard, I approach him and look in the pockets of my pants for the inhaler that I always keep for him, in case of need, but I can't find it.
Without me being able to prevent it, he falls to the ground, I take him in my arms as soon as possible.

"Call an ambulance!" I yell hoping that someone will do as I asked and above all that they will do it quickly.

"It’s not necessary. He is just pretending not to do the exercises. Keep running!"

"Sonny, call an ambulance, please" the tears immediately wet my cheeks, while my eyes are fixed on the boy in my arms. I run a hand through his hair, running down to his face and gently stroking his cheeks. He is so handsome. "Everything will be fine, I'm here with you” I say, running and sinking my fingers in his hair. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"

I look at the time, only ten minutes have passed and the ambulance has already arrived. Sure it was the longest 10 minutes of my life, almost like it was 10 hours, but it's gone.

"Who's the boy?"

"Andrew Fowler" I reply, getting into the ambulance and without letting go of his hand.

"You can't come with us, boy"

"What? How? Why? I can't let it go without me "

"Only family members can go up" I collapse to the ground without having more strength to stand up, tears fall down my cheeks as if they were rivers in flood.

"He has to let him go up, he is the only person Andy has, he has no family, he has no one, only him" Sonny's voice is calm and inexplicably manages to convince the doctors who have cleared me the passage to be able to go up.

𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें