𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 116

I'm not tired, tired is a long way from what I feel

Luce grows at the speed of light, it's almost funny to say, it seems to me only yesterday when delivered.

She's a month and a half, that's a lot. Every day she gets bigger and bigger and I think it's great, but part of the two of us hoped she would stay little forever. I think it's something that all parents have: they want their children to grow up, but when they notice this change and it really happens, then you hope to be able to go back in time and be able to stop it.

Not to brag or what, but our little girl is super smart. It's as if she had created a kind of language made up of signs; whenever she is hungry or starts to cry, like practically most children of her age, or she puts her hand to her mouth, when, on the other hand, she wants to be with a particular person she stretches her small arms towards the person with whom wants to stay.

This morning, when I woke up, Luce was in her dad's lap and waking up like this was certainly one of the most beautiful ways to wake up and start a new day.

She was playing with her dad's hair, finding it more entertaining than her games and he was trying to do everything not to laugh.

After breakfast we have built a sort of fence in which the little girl can play without fear that she might bump into furniture or anything else. For now we also use the fence because she is too small to be alone, in about six or seven months she will be alone there.

For now, she really likes it when we sing and play the guitar, she likes slow songs more than anything else, we tried a bit of an animated one and she immediately started crying. She also loves colored things very much and in fact we have taken her many games that, in addition to emitting some small sounds, are very colorful or in any case where bright colors prevail. For some reason still unknown to us, she also really likes the laces of sweatshirts, she loves when they move back and forth and she always tries to grab them even if you can't because her movement skills are not yet developed in such a way as to allow her. movements like those.

She slept for an hour in the afternoon and I tried to rest, but in the end I decided that cleaning and tidying up the house was the right thing to do and now I think that, instead, I should have taken that hour off for absolutely not doing nothing.

Biscuit is an animal and there is no doubt about this, but in the end an animal always becomes a member of the family and he is a bit like our baby for us. Luce loves Biscuit and Biscuit loves Luce, together they are beautiful. Luce likes to watch Biscuit play his games, Biscuit likes to sleep with Luce and gets a little jealous when he sees that we are giving her all the attention. This puppy is really a baby.

"Hey little one" Biscuit runs up to me, getting on the sofa and starting to lick my whole arm, wagging his tail happily.

He too has grown so much and it's weird to think about it. When we found him on the street he was so small... He is not a breed that grows much, so he will always remain small in size.