𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 152

Falling asleep around ten in the evening, Luce sleeps until nine in the morning, but considering that she has to go to kindergarten, we have to wake her up earlier

She is too beautiful when she sleeps; if she normally looks like us then right now she looks even more like us. She fell asleep in Andy's arms last night and after half an hour she put her in our bed and she has stayed here until now. It's still difficult for me to understand how a masterpiece like her could be our little girl, but then I remember that she is the fruit of our love and everything returns to make sense.

The more time passes, the more I wonder how our babies will be. The ultrasound that Andy did last time shows our babies almost fully formed, they are just a little bit smaller than they will be the day they are born. I imagine Arya with a lot of hair while Noah with a few. I wish Arya would take everything from Andy apart from the hair, instead I would like Noah to take my eyes and everything from his mom. Luce is the most beautiful and best baby girl in the world, perhaps only in our world, and I think it's simply something that all parents think of their children. Then there is Luna, the sister I have always wanted and who was finally given to me. She arrived at the moment when I least expected it and brought happiness over happiness into my life, as in all our lives. Thinking about it, my life, from the moment I met him, was made up of events that took place in moments when I least expected it. Our relationship, the first, second and third pregnancy, the birth of Luna and many other "events".

His hands hold the huge pillow that helps support his bump during sleep. It's one of those huge pillows that are used to help pregnant people sleep on their side; it's a bit of a hindrance, especially when I want to have some time alone with him and not even with that thing there. Many times he uses me as his pillow and honestly I prefer it. I like direct contact with him, I really need it; it is one of many things that I am completely addicted to.

This morning our little ones kept him awake from five to six and if he's awake then so am I. There are many fathers who sleep in such situations, but I find it difficult to sleep when he is awake due to all the symptoms of pregnancy. I put him in this situation and I know it is not a problem, they're our babies, they're our life, but I also know that it's not easy. When nausea is the problem for the first few months, waking up without him in bed because he's sitting on the bathroom floor throwing up is a terrible thing. If he's sick, I'm sick too. The only thing I can do is stay close to him, one of the things I do best together with loving him.

"Why are you awake?"

"Soon we have to wake up"

"Already?" He asks with his sleepy voice, his eyes still closed and the tired look on his face that makes him even more adorable.

"I'm going to make breakfast, you two keep sleeping" he sends me a half smile, continuing to sleep and muttering an "I love you" after a chaste kiss is left on his forehead.

I put the water to boil for the tea, taking three cups from the shelf and taking the glass jar with the wholemeal biscuits from the pantry. Then I cut the apple into six pieces, each of which I divide into three, putting them all in a bowl. The second step involves taking the wholemeal bread because Andy doesn't like crackers and finally I cook an egg on the side.
I myself am surprised at the amount of things I have learned about pregnancy. Then list at least seven different types of breakfast that a pregnant person can vary over the course of their pregnancy.

"Good morning" he walks in the kitchen with his usual tired air, rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"Good morning to you too"

"Come with me, I'll show you something"

"What?"

"Come with me and you'll find out" I put out the fire under the water, adding three tea infusions before following Emma wherever she is taking me. "Look"

"How long have they been like this?"

"Five hours"

A year ago I never thought that a day like this could be so close.
His arms are wrapped protectively around Leo as they both sleep soundly on the bed.
When my brothers grew up so fast I just don't know, I can only say I'm proud of them.

"What time do you have to be at work?"

"I took three days off so I could finish organising the last things for the wedding"

"Why are you awake so early then?"

"Luce has to be at the kindergarten"

"Right" he smiles, almost laughing at having forgotten such a thing. "Can you drive Sammie to school? So he can sleep twenty minutes more, he really needs it "

"Of course we can" I leave a kiss on the forehead, lingering for a few more seconds before receiving a hug from her. I still can't believe Emma has been with us for almost a year already.

"Hey" I turn to her before I even have time to go into the kitchen "thank you" my answer is a smile.