𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 108

His warm skin on mine is one of the millions of fantastic feelings he and only he can make me feel

"Are you comfortable like this?" I nod, taking both of his hands to rest them on my bump.

Finding a comfortable position is not taken for granted when you are in the ninth month of pregnancy. I can no longer see my feet and doing the simpler things is now impossible. Washing the dishes, loading and unloading the dishwasher or washing machine, taking things off the floor, tying your shoes, brushing your teeth and many other things are impossible. It could take up to two hours to find a comfortable sleeping position, sometimes I don't sleep at all. If I was still going to school now, I don't really know how I would do it; having to sit with such a baby bump is unthinkable.

There are thirty days left before the birth, but Allie also warned me that Luce could be born after the term and the mere thought makes me anxious because if she doesn't born spontaneously then I should have a caesarean and it's the last thing I want.

Childbirth scares me, I admit it, who doesn't scare, but he will be by my side and this is exactly all I need to be more peaceful. I know he will miss my baby bump, I missed it the first time and I will miss this one too.

My thoughts are interrupted by his lips on my skin where they leave many small and sweet kisses.

"I love" he pauses, giving me another kiss "the feel of my lips on your warm skin" I smile at his words as his lips continue to wander my back, sending constant shivers of pleasure all over my body.

"Mmm"

"I love to write" he murmurs between kisses""I love to write poems on your body" he moves on to leave the kisses on my shoulder, then moving again on my back "I love to write poems with my lips on your skin" his lips move up my neck kissing the exact spot that sends jolts of pleasure all over my body and he knows it, otherwise he wouldn't be doing it now.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I let myself go completely against his body, finding his warmth extremely soothing. It's now an automatic gesture, so he doesn't even notice it anymore, but his hands continue to leave tender caresses on my bump and Luce, who was moving a little while ago, is now slowly calming down. He is perfectly aware of the effect he has on me and our little girl and this is one of the reasons why his smile now lies near my neck causing my own smile.

"Do you remember our first kiss?"

"Yep, in the music room"

"We have changed so much since that day..."

"Many things have happened that have changed us"

"I'm proud of you" he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"And I'm proud of you" I take his hand, intertwining our fingers and kissing its back.

***