𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 127

Noises suddenly wake me up

Noises suddenly wake me up. I turn on the bedside light, Andy sleeps next to me, Luce is in our bed between us, my shirt is held tight by her little hands. She loves sleeping in our shirts.

I open the bedroom door, trying to understand where these noises come from and the closer I get, the more I understand what it is.

"Oh wow" he moans and I can also hear how they are both trying not to be too loud.

Their gasping moans and the noises coming from that room never stop echoing in my head.
Right now I don't know what to think. He told me he wouldn't do it, they both told me and now that's exactly what they're doing.

It is their decision eventually, I am not the parent of either of them. It always comes back to the fact that I have not yet gotten used to the idea that my brothers have grown up. Of all I am the one who did things quickly, I don't regret it, but now I can't go to them and tell them not to lose their virginity when my first time, was practically their age.

I heat the water for the tea, every moment is good for a hot cup of tea with milk.

I head to my bedroom, checking that Andy and the baby are asleep. Luce tosses and turns in bed and that means she'll wake up soon. I take her in my arms, thus avoiding Andy having to wake up.
Biscuit sleeps in his kennel in the kitchen, covering his eyes with his paws because he hates the light.

I can still hear the moans, they are slightly higher, more frequent, a sign of how close they are at the end.

Water, tea, milk, sugar and I pour everything into the cup that Andy gave me. In the meantime I also heat the milk for Luce, she should wake up in no more than ten minutes, she usually always eats at this time. We are also trying to make her eat baby food. In short, we tried to start weaning and it's not going as we expected, but at least she eats a little; when she feels ready she will abandon the milk too, step by step.

Right now she is beautiful, she is always beautiful. The kitchen light is dim because I haven't turned them all on, so that it doesn't bother my baby too much. You can, however, see very well the brown of her wavy hair, similar to mine. She is six months old but she really has a lot of hair. She loves when we caress her, sinking her fingers into her smooth and soft hair, the feeling of it is very similar to velvet.
With one hand, of course, she holds my thumb tightly, like when she did when she was born.

It's wonderful to see her grow up, every day is a new experience, an emotion that you could never experience in any other way, she always and constantly manages to make us proud of her, always. Sometimes, though, we would like her to always stay that way... all her parents want it, don't they?

"Rye" their surprised voice brings me back to reality. I look at them angry, but I try my best not to be. I hate having to be angry about such a thing; above all, I am not even in a position to judge.

"Did you"

"Yes, I heard you

"We're sorry"

"Emma, ​​can I talk to Sammie for a moment?"