𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 3

It's been two weeks since the party and I still can't figure out what happened

It's been two weeks since the party and I still can't figure out what happened. Scenes from that evening keep popping up in my mind but I can't build something that is as complete as possible. I can not talk to anyone because I don-t think it’s a good idea.

Brook and Jack seem more and more strange to me, not only are they always together, that is more than they were before, but when they talk many times they stop when they see you coming and if you try to ask about it they look at you like you are crazy, I'm starting to think more and more that it's because they have a secret and I'm afraid it might be about something that happened at the party.
While Sonny seems not to notice anything and therefore asking him something could make me pass on the side of the stupid.
Harvey also seems to be completely out to the whole situation, but he is always like that and nothing can be done about it.

Andy is, without any valid reason, always present in my thoughts and the more I try not to think about him the more I fail miserably.
Because of him I am always in another world and even when I sleep he somehow manages to appear in my dreams.
I just can't understand what's happening to me… I'm probably just intrigued by his personality and the fact that he's a guy with a lot of secrets.

***

Here I am, math lesson and I haven't heard a single word, as always my thoughts get the better of me and the teacher's voice is only in the background.

"Andrew could you answer exercise number 16 please?" I look at the book and obviously I don’t understand what is written, it’s something indecipherable: explains how to calculate the base 2 logarithm.

"To determine the base 2 logarithm, it’s necessary to identify that number to which to raise 2 to obtain ‘the argument’".

"And this means..." 

"That the exponential equation must be solved"

His voice is like a melody. I could listen to it over and over without ever getting tired.
I am so lost in the sound of h visoice and his beautiful ocean blue eyes that everything else is completely gone, isn't it strange?

"Beaumont" the teacher wakes me up from my thoughts. Let's hope no one noticed who I was watching "You can stop staring at Fowler" the whole class apart from Andy looks at me badly, he blushes. I’ve never seen him blush as I’ve never even seen a hint of a smile on his face, I must say that he is very handsome. 

Ryan just think about these things and focus on the lesson.

“Everything okay? I've seen you distracted for a while. "I turn to Sonny, I haven't seen him so worried in the three years that I've known him, I have to start paying attention to what I do and what I say.

"No, I'm fine, I only slept less than I needed last night" I wish I could say I lied, but it's the truth. 

It’s since that evening that I have no longer been able to sleep properly; I wake up in the middle of the night after sleeping maybe for two hours and then I stay awake, terrifying thoughts and questions wandering in my mind as if they were boats in the middle of the sea.