𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 36

I wake up for the umpteenth time in the arms of the person I love

I wake up for the umpteenth time in the arms of the person I love. I turn slowly, trying not to wake him up, I put myself in a position to be able to see him better and I stop to observe him. I contemplate every little detail of him, every detail that I am madly in love with.

His eyes closed and I know that as soon as he opens them there will be a light of happiness in his eyes, the light that he has every time he looks at me and that I have never seen in anyone but my mother; his messy hair makes him, if possible, even more beautiful, some hair falls on his forehead, others instead sideways and still others are simply tousled; the air comes out of the nose that goes against my forehead, accompanied by a light breath that is a sign of a peaceful sleep; his mouth is open slightly, very very little; his lips I must admit that they are irresistible, they are smooth, soft, they taste sweet and I am completely addicted to them. My whole self feels an irrepressible attraction towards this boy. The boy I have observed every day from day one, who I loved from the moment my eyes fell on him, the boy I wrote my feelings to, ink on paper, the boy who is now in my bed with his arms around my waist holding me close to him, as if he would not let me go, a simple gesture, but which means more to me than you can imagine.

His hold on me tightens, pulling me even closer.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning" I crawl quickly into his arms and get as close as possible to his lips to give him a kiss, which he immediately transforms into a real kiss. His lips are just like I remember them all the time, soft, smooth and sweet. I don't mind the morning breath, if it's him then I could even stand a little bit of stench or anything else, not always pleasant, involves a relationship.

"Do you feel better?" I nod, curling up with my head on his chest.

At around six in the morning I had an "accident" that led me to throw up dinner in the toilet of my bathroom, but it happens to everyone, especially if you eat chips accompanied with hot chocolate. In my defense I can say that it seemed like a good idea...

A question, which has been wandering around my head for a while, awakens and I know I should just keep my mouth shut and say nothing, but we all know that I'm stubborn and not one who likes to be silent . "It's the third night you've slept here with me," I say in a low tone of voice, but perfectly audible to him.

"Are you kicking me out?" his tone of voice is serious and I feel his eyes on me.

"Absolutely not!" I reply aloud hoping that he will believe me, because it is the truth. "It's just that-"

"You don't like me anymore, do you?"

"First of all the physical attraction I feel for you goes far beyond a simple "I like you", according to I love you Ryan and I'm not kicking you out of the house and I never would" these words made him shut up instantly, mouth closed, almost sealed, his intrinsic eyes of that light I was referring to earlier, confused but not angry expression and I think it's amazing how madly I love this version of him too.